Spain to UK delivery (via Correos) now in Germany?

7 replies
Found 29th Dec 2015
I ordered an item from a third-party seller on amazon (TEMAinformatica) and received a tracking number for it. However, for some reason my package has gone from Spain to Germany and now on the Deutsche post tracker it says 'The item was delivered on Dec 29, 2014'. Does this mean that my package has been delivered somewhere in Germany (and hence I will never receive it)? Or has anyone else had a similar problem before?

P.S the seller wont respond to any of my emails and has now left amazon altogether

Also does anyone know any contact emails for Correos or Deutsche post?

1. Ask
  2. Spain
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Spain
7 Comments

Hi - What is the tracking number? It could be that it is in the UK and has been delivered to a Post Office for collections - sometimes this shows up as 'delivered'

Original Poster

out_of_hours

Hi - What is the tracking number? It could be that it is in the UK and … Hi - What is the tracking number? It could be that it is in the UK and has been delivered to a Post Office for collections - sometimes this shows up as 'delivered'

I tried the tracking number on the royal mail website as well and it said it was an incorrect tracking number which makes me think it hasn't arrived in the UK

Original Poster

tardytortoise

consider using the Amazon A-z Guarantee Protection … consider using the Amazon A-z Guarantee Protection schemehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_1161010_faq_a-z?nodeId=3149571

Thanks, yeah I was considering that but I just wanted to know if my item was ever actually going to arrive before I did

Biboboy

Thanks, yeah I was considering that but I just wanted to know if my item … Thanks, yeah I was considering that but I just wanted to know if my item was ever actually going to arrive before I did

Well if it arrives after you take that action you then have a different problem, but probably a better one - don't delay.

If it is a valid RM barocde then it will be two letters , 9 numbers and end in ES. E.g. RJ 1856 4807 9ES. If it is coming via Parcelforce then the structure may be slightly different. Depending on which tracking system you put the number in may give you the 'invalid barcode' error, even when it may not be.
Edited by: "out_of_hours" 29th Dec 2015

Original Poster

out_of_hours

If it is a valid RM barocde then it will be two letters , 9 numbers and … If it is a valid RM barocde then it will be two letters , 9 numbers and end in ES. E.g. RJ 1856 4807 9ES. If it is coming via Parcelforce then the structure may be slightly different. Depending on which tracking system you put the number in may give you the 'invalid barcode' error, even when it may not be.

Mine is of the RM form but it doesnt recognise the tracking number, I guess it could update in the morning but it just seems strange that my package would go via Germany anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017

See more discussions