Spammed Archos 7 CPW Thread

8 replies
Found 26th May 2011
Can someone show me where this has been listed at CPW for £74.99 please as it's been spammed and I can't see why????

Ta!

Was spammed as repost and as confirmed in original cpw sale thread it is not the Archos 7c model on sale.(cpw misprint)
- Bully

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Its a repost and its not the 7c model but the older model as confirmed in the clearance thread

carphonewarehouse.com/mob…LET

Buy Archos 7c Home TabletThe Archos 7c Home Tablet is a fun, affordable … Buy Archos 7c Home TabletThe Archos 7c Home Tablet is a fun, affordable entertainment device, with a bright 7” touchscreen for your HD movies (up to 720p), eBooks, games, photos and much more. Wi-Fi capable tablet, can connect to the internet via wireless networks 8GB available storage for your files, or add a microSD card and store even more Download games & apps from the AppsLib store to enjoy on your tablet

Edited by: "simplyjimbo" 26th May 2011

my confirmation email says it is the archos 7c home tablet.
Does anyone know whether this has the aitomatic rotating screen when the actual tablet is turned?

Now also confirmed on cpw site,this is the older model, just cancelled my order with CPW.

i think I will be cancelling as well.

its strange though. The 7 model runs android 1.5 where as the 7c runs android 2.1.
The CPW is still stating the operating system as android 2.1 ??

does anyone have theirs? What do you make of it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions