Groups

SPAMMED THREADS

sorry if i'm asking the obvious, but if a thread is spammed does it disappear forever, or is there a way to view it?

9 Comments

yes - unless you are JFK and it is un-spamed

Banned

once spammed it is only viewable by mods and down to them if it stays that way

Original Poster

DAMNOME;6162425

yes it disappears forever?
    I'm a full grown adult in touch with reality so i can assure you not the mighty XXX.

Banned

inb4 another lock il +1 all above

Original Poster

sassie;6162434

once spammed it is only viewable by mods and down to them if it stays … once spammed it is only viewable by mods and down to them if it stays that way

thank you, rep added.

Banned

DAMNOME;6162425

Nah... They always wait until the other trolls join in saying things like "wow 100 posts" etc - then they delete them for good. I think its pretty vindictive of the mods myself. I approve wholeheartedly though. If only we could see the tears. (Seriously)

wonder-baby;6162458

thank you, rep added.

If you believe a thread has gone incorrectly, or just not sure where it went, then you can use the "]Contact Us" form to enquire, or ask in this thread "]where's my thread"

Original Poster

thesaint;6162524

If you believe a thread has gone incorrectly, or just not sure where it … If you believe a thread has gone incorrectly, or just not sure where it went, then you can use the "]Contact Us" form to enquire, or ask in this thread "]where's my thread"

no i'm just asking.
    i was stupid enough to start reading some of the stupidilty earlier, then it seemed to just disappear, then it came back, then it went away again, so i was getting confused.
    I assumed the alcohol was wearing off and decided to just get another drink.

Thanks to all.

Banned

thesaint;6162524

If you believe a thread has gone incorrectly, or just not sure where it … If you believe a thread has gone incorrectly, or just not sure where it went, then you can use the "]Contact Us" form to enquire, or ask in this thread "]where's my thread"

no offence, your having a laugh on the contact us bit :-D:whistling:
    wheres my thread if it comes back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions