Groups

spamming.

Banned
    Just looked at the thread containing the link to that disgusting amazon product. Why was it spammed? all it was doing was making more people aware of it, the more the merrier.. Amazon should be ashamed. So why spam it? it wasnt promoting the product, just making people aware of it.

45 Comments

(_;) mods maybe?

i wondered that also ?

Original Poster Banned

New Born

(_;) mods maybe?

well i think its ridiculous. its part of life, there's no point hiding it, we all know it goes on.The thread was just an eye-opener.

How would it help by making people aware of it, if it hadn't been posted we wouldn't know about it which would be a better thing IMO.

I agree. I was just trying to raise awareness of what Amazon are selling.

Banned

I doubt it eas mod spammed. Will be member spammed. Or more specifically.. Idiot spammed.

Banned

greg_68

How would it help by making people aware of it, if it hadn't been posted … How would it help by making people aware of it, if it hadn't been posted we wouldn't know about it which would be a better thing IMO.

Lol nice attitude.....

.... Jeeze I pity these people

What was the item ?

Original Poster Banned

greg_68

How would it help by making people aware of it, if it hadn't been posted … How would it help by making people aware of it, if it hadn't been posted we wouldn't know about it which would be a better thing IMO.

the more people aware, the more fuss made, which will ensure this never happens again. or shall we just keep everything under wraps?

Oh, are Amazon selling rape games again?

Banned

Mum2ConnornCerys

What was the item ?

I believe it was a book about rules involving child abuse.

The missing rule was "don't do it"

Also on sale in the US and kicking up a stink. Been on CNN as well I believe.

Oh I did see the thread but I didn't really take any notice.

Amazon's own conduct rules:

You must not use the website for any of the following: * for … You must not use the website for any of the following: * for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity

Crazy oO

OMG! that is Disgusting i mean why would amazon even keep it there??? makes me soooo angry!! they all should die ery single 1 of them!!! i want to complain!!
    AUTHOR DESC; This is my attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian rules for these adults to follow. I hope to achieve this by appealing to the better nature of pedosexuals, with hope that their doing so will result in less hatred and perhaps liter sentences should they ever be caught.
    IS THIS GUY FOR REAL? HE'S PROBABLY 1 TOO, IF I EVER MET HIM, ONLY GOD KNOWS!!

Edited by: "sameena1" 11th Nov 2010

greg_68

i wonder if the poor little children it happens to would agree with you, pls think b4 you type

Fairly hysterical response - he made a good point, and I'm sure he had thought about it.

sameena1

i wonder if the poor little children it happens to would agree with you, … i wonder if the poor little children it happens to would agree with you, pls think b4 you type

You must not use the website for any of the following: * for … You must not use the website for any of the following: * for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity

Not really the same thing; there are hundreds if not thousands of books on Amazon which give instructions on how to commit crime. Admittedly by-and-large less controversial crimes though...

And further to that there's hundreds if not thousands of hits to this similar threads to this on Google across all forums across the world, hundreds of news stories, hundreds of 'appalled' comments etc, all with todays date. Has anyone actually seen an extract of the book? Makes me wonder if its all just an elaborate prank a-la 4chan.
    Edited by: "jah128" 11th Nov 2010

jah128

Fairly hysterical response - he made a good point, and I'm sure he had … Fairly hysterical response - he made a good point, and I'm sure he had thought about it.sorry totally don't agree, 1 question have you got kids? im sure millions of parents agree with what i said, i also give big props to Dangergod for posting it, this way the people that are against get to say there opinions & maybe not by much but help fight against any kind of advertising of this disgusting act, if we were all the sort of people to turn a blind eye then in 1 way we are saying its ok as long as its not happening to me, im sorry ive got kids so im really passionate about this & im sure others are tooNot really the same thing; there are hundreds if not thousands of books on Amazon which give instructions on how to commit crime. Admittedly by-and-large less controversial crimes though...There's hundreds if not thousands of hits to this similar threads to this on Google across all forums across the world, hundreds of news stories, hundreds of 'appalled' comments etc. Has anyone actually seen an extract of the book? Makes me wonder if its all just an elaborate prank a-la 4chan.

DangerGod

the more people aware, the more fuss made, which will ensure this never … the more people aware, the more fuss made, which will ensure this never happens again. or shall we just keep everything under wraps?

+1! This is not a thing to be swept under the carpet, what next? A Legal Video, Step by Step Guide??

Why was the OP of the original thread searching for books on paedophilia? oO

Original Poster Banned

Syzable

Why was the OP of the original thread searching for books on paedophilia? … Why was the OP of the original thread searching for books on paedophilia? oO

his wife saw a facebook group raging against this apparently.

DangerGod

his wife saw a facebook group raging against this apparently.

Oh...........glad i sat and watched footy instead tonight then. lol

sameena - I think you probably don't get my point:

DangerGod

the more people aware, the more fuss made, which will ensure this never … the more people aware, the more fuss made, which will ensure this never happens again. or shall we just keep everything under wraps?

I'm not convinced that this is really a 'guide for paedophiles' and I'm not convinced that what DangerGod says is true [specifically the 'will ensure this never happens again' part]. I think its probably someone who has written a 'guide' precisely to cause this kind of response - people like to create controversy and hysteria. It might be what it claims to be, but if it was someones idea of a joke to cause trouble, well, they've kind of succeeded don't you think?
    Edited by: "jah128" 11th Nov 2010

this is shocking

well i've just reported it to watch dog here's the link for people would also like to do the same bbc.co.uk/wat…ry/

jah128

sameena - I think you probably don't get my point:I'm not convinced that … sameena - I think you probably don't get my point:I'm not convinced that this is really a 'guide for paedophiles' and I'm not convinced that what DangerGod says is true [specifically the 'will ensure this never happens again' part]. I think its probably someone who has written a 'guide' precisely to cause this kind of response - people like to create controversy and hysteria. It might be what it claims to be, but if it was someones idea of a joke to cause trouble, well, they've kind of succeeded don't you think?

But what if it not? Prevention is better than the cure i say..

sameena1

But what if it not? Prevention is better than the cure i say..

I don't really see what it could 'prevent' in that context. Its bad PR for Amazon, thats about it...

Banned

What's watchdog got to do with Books and the internet? lol

Banned

oh and it's already on the BBC news website

bbc.co.uk/new…928

Banned

Didn't Amazon sell books with naked children at one point which, while technically legal as they are "artful" photos, just shows they have no scruples when it comes to this. They may even still sell them?

As far as this book goes, not looked at the page, is it tongue in cheek brass eye style or for real?

Banned

thank god i managed to buy a few copies before it was removed

Banned

its not there anymore.....

Banned

Zer0Cool

sicko sense of humour alert

Banned

csiman

sicko sense of humour alert

No one with any brain would joke about being a paedophile.
    Paedophiles don't think there is anything wrong with what they do, so wouldn't mind telling people they had.
    Sense of humour or telling the truth!

Zer0Cool

Must be a multi....they were act ing like a tit in another thread yesterday

boothy

Must be a multi....they were act ing like a tit in another thread … Must be a multi....they were act ing like a tit in another thread yesterday

Surely it was just a joke, love how people get so self righteous, people joke all the time about racial topics, death, murder, etc etc, and it's 'ok', but as soon as it involves a child everyone becomes oversensitive..

For example, earlier in this thread someone joked about 'rape' so that's ok is it? ..morons
    Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 11th Nov 2010

lumoruk

oh and it's already on the BBC news … oh and it's already on the BBC news websitehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11731928

yes in america & canada not uk

lumoruk

What's watchdog got to do with Books and the internet? lol

what hasn't it? you can report a number of things there & publications is on the list

Zer0Cool

jayjayuk1234

Surely it was just a joke, love how people get so self righteous, people … Surely it was just a joke, love how people get so self righteous, people joke all the time about racial topics, death, murder, etc etc, and it's 'ok', but as soon as it involves a child everyone becomes oversensitive..For example, earlier in this thread someone joked about 'rape' so that's ok is it? ..morons

wow you really are "cool as a cucumber" aren't you? you obviously don't have any kids & obviously a sandwich short of a picnic too, notice how you try to laugh these stupid sick comments off, simply weird if you ask me

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost517
    2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?67
    3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.611
    4. Iphone 7 - What Case?619

See more discussions