Groups

Spamming

Someone spammed 2 of my perfectly normal deals, seriously mods you need to get rid of the stupid spam button.

31 Comments

What were they for? Usually when people complain about their deals being spammed they have been duplicates.

Original Poster

cdm22

What were they for? Usually when people complain about their deals being … What were they for? Usually when people complain about their deals being spammed they have been duplicates.

Dark Void Xbox 360 £4.89 @ Play.com

Original Poster

- Fable II: Limited Collector's Edition £14 @ Play

Both were valid deals according to google. report this thread.

They're both playtrade items, so rightly spammed.

Those prices sound like PlayTrade items..........were they PlayTrade or Play themselves?

Original Poster

Syzable

Those prices sound like PlayTrade items..........were they PlayTrade or … Those prices sound like PlayTrade items..........were they PlayTrade or Play themselves?

Play themselves

Original Poster

Syzable

Those prices sound like PlayTrade items..........were they Play Trade or … Those prices sound like PlayTrade items..........were they Play Trade or Play themselves?

fable was play trade (whoopsies) but dark void wasn't

farhadmaster

Play themselves

Just checked mate and they are PlayTrade sellers........can't list those.

farhadmaster

Play themselves

Dark Void is playtrade too

Dark Void

Edited by: "midlandscomics" 1st Dec 2010

Original Poster

Syzable

Just checked mate and they are PlayTrade sellers........can't list those.

ah flop.

farhadmaster

ah flop.

12 Months Suspension and banned from ALL competitions till i win.

Admin

They were both Play Trade, both correctly spammed by members

Ah you muffin, play trade.

Original Poster

D'OH.

Syzable

Which with your luck is about 2 days......:p

Original Poster

Syzable

lol

20 mins ago I posted a merry christmas wishes to all and that was spamed
    THIS WAS NOT SPAM, SO I HOPE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS OWNS UP AND SAYS WHY

miles136

20 mins ago I posted a merry christmas wishes to all and that was … 20 mins ago I posted a merry christmas wishes to all and that was spamedTHIS WAS NOT SPAM, SO I HOPE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS OWNS UP AND SAYS WHY

I noticed it had gone.

I sent you a and a lol now u will never see

mods should look at this some mad ppl on here I have a stalker on here bet it was him

miles136

20 mins ago I posted a merry christmas wishes to all and that was … 20 mins ago I posted a merry christmas wishes to all and that was spamedTHIS WAS NOT SPAM, SO I HOPE THE PERSON WHO DID THIS OWNS UP AND SAYS WHY

Merry Christmas threads not allowed same as Goodbye threads,be glad you were not suspended

O I C

miles136

I sent you a and a lol now u will never seemods should look at this … I sent you a and a lol now u will never seemods should look at this some mad ppl on here I have a stalker on here bet it was him

I hope you're not referring to me you freak. If it was me I would take great pleasure in telling you. I'm presuming you mean me as you have previously called me a stalker.
    If you do mean me, dream on miles. Don't big yourself up.

deek72

I hope you're not referring to me you freak. If it was me I would take … I hope you're not referring to me you freak. If it was me I would take great pleasure in telling you. I'm presuming you mean me as you have previously called me a stalker.If you do mean me, dream on miles. Don't big yourself up.

PMSL I see the meds are not working

miles136

PMSL I see the meds are not working

I see yours are. Your spelling's not too bad today

thanks xxxx

miles136

O I C

O I C what does that stand for? AFK

ttsese

O I C what does that stand for? AFK

Oh I Cee
    Edited by: "trog0" 2nd Dec 2010

trog0

Oh I Cee

yes, but what does it stand for?

Original Poster

ttsese

yes, but what does it stand for?

Oh (O) I (I) See (C)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions