Groups

Spanish football

Anybody know when the spannish football fixture list is issued?

Im planning a trip for a few mates to see Barca play - so if anybody has done anything like that before any tips would be appreciated

thanks

8 Comments

Banned

the first division fixtures will be out in Mid july
    added a site I use as I like a bit of spanish footie
    soccer-spain.com/

Banned

I think you need to know someone who is a member of the barcelona members club to get a ticket. They are very difficult to get hold of.

Make sure you do the tour (about £6). Fantastic coming out the tunnel!

Original Poster

[QUOTE=csiman;2518809]I think you need to know someone who is a member of the barcelona members club to get a ticket. They are very difficult to get hold of./QUOTE]

Really? That could be problematic then cos we dont know anybody over there

Can anybody confirm that this is the case

Anybody know if any websites run trips which would include tickets. Will have a look at lastminute.com now to see if they do

Banned

spanish-fiestas.com/foo…htm

have a look here all the info you need and Mr Google is good for Nou Camp tours:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;2519803

http://www.spanish-fiestas.com/football/museum.htmhave a look here all … http://www.spanish-fiestas.com/football/museum.htmhave a look here all the info you need and Mr Google is good for Nou Camp tours:thumbsup:

thanks mate

have you used the spanish fiestas website then? are they worth travelling with - any probelms?

rep added

Banned

roryk83;2519904

thanks matehave you used the spanish fiestas website then? are they worth … thanks matehave you used the spanish fiestas website then? are they worth travelling with - any probelms?rep added

not used them but do know folk who have done the Nou camp tour and its to draw stuff:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;2519924

not used them but do know folk who have done the Nou camp tour and its to … not used them but do know folk who have done the Nou camp tour and its to draw stuff:thumbsup:

yeah ive done the tour which was great :-D

the ticket service they do looks good but would like feedback from people who have gone to the games.......

Banned

roryk83;2520003

yeah ive done the tour which was great :-Dthe ticket service they do … yeah ive done the tour which was great :-Dthe ticket service they do looks good but would like feedback from people who have gone to the games.......

contact the site direct and see if there is any feed back , me I would ring them and find out whats what, ask them a zillion questions see what they come back with or even try a football forum :thumbsup:

plus the owner used to live in the North west so cant be that bad!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions