Spanish Sim Card

Anyone been to spain recently? Going for a week from next week, wondering what sim card is best to use while over there? Would be cool to be able to use wap services for facebook/ovi photos. Any advice welcome!

EDIT: i mean spanish networks Am on orange, not sure if they have removed roaming charges like vodafone.

8 Comments

Any of the major phone companies will work perfectly.

Just to latch on, I'm off to Barcelona in September and would really like to use the internet whilst I'm over there. (Hotel doesn't have it).

How's best to get it?

Original Poster

jtx;5721972

Get a vodafone uk pay as you go … Get a vodafone uk pay as you go sim:thumbsup:http://online.vodafone.co.uk/dispatch/Portal/appmanager/vodafone/wrp?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=templateBlank&pageID=OS_0099&WT.srch=1

What are the standard rates for using mobile internet on vodafone payg? and where is the cheapest place to get hold of a voda sim card? Thx!

agentjont;5726541

What are the standard rates for using mobile internet on vodafone payg? … What are the standard rates for using mobile internet on vodafone payg? and where is the cheapest place to get hold of a voda sim card? Thx!

I am sure the vodafone website will have these answers for you

Banned

I have been to Roda in Spain several times and off again a few weeks , there is a shop where you can buy Spanish pay as you go sims and you can top them up easy peasy, but with voda doing the no roaming charges I thought it will be just as cheap to use your own phone ?

Original Poster

dog_cop;5726596

I have been to Roda in Spain several times and off again a few weeks , … I have been to Roda in Spain several times and off again a few weeks , there is a shop where you can buy Spanish pay as you go sims and you can top them up easy peasy, but with voda doing the no roaming charges I thought it will be just as cheap to use your own phone ?

yeh il go to the voda shop tomorrow and get them to put some numbers down for me. depends of the deal of using 15mb for £1 browsing would still count while abroad. Will see! Thx all

agentjont;5726653

yeh il go to the voda shop tomorrow and get them to put some numbers down … yeh il go to the voda shop tomorrow and get them to put some numbers down for me. depends of the deal of using 15mb for £1 browsing would still count while abroad. Will see! Thx all

Fairly sure that Data isn't included in the Voda PASSPORT roaming deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1117
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2184
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions