Found 14th Aug 2009
Has anyone managed to pay a Spanish speeding fine from the UK using this website
dgt.es?
I can't seem to do it, none of the numbers on the letter they sent me will work.
The fine is a legit one and not a scam.
Cheers

13 Comments

The spanish authorities have no jurisdiction in the UK so you don't need to pay anything. Unless you're over there all the time you have nothing to worry about.

How fast were you going?
Gumballing ?

It's probably correct that the Spanish authorities won't be able to get to you in the UK, but they have been able to trace you and if you don't pay up there will probably be consequences if you ever go back to Spain.

Ask your local citizens advice bureau for help - they are likely to have more helpful resources and more accurate information than a group of random individuals on a bulletin board.

:thumbsup:

Spod;6020151

It's probably correct that the Spanish authorities won't be able to get … It's probably correct that the Spanish authorities won't be able to get to you in the UK, but they have been able to trace you and if you don't pay up there will probably be consequences if you ever go back to Spain. Ask your local citizens advice bureau for help - they are likely to have more helpful resources and more accurate information than a group of random individuals on a bulletin board.:thumbsup:

Lol I work there and I dont know! But they will look it up on our info system

mittu1;6019793

The spanish authorities have no jurisdiction in the UK so you don't need … The spanish authorities have no jurisdiction in the UK so you don't need to pay anything. Unless you're over there all the time you have nothing to worry about.

Just dont go back to Spain with the Passport you have ATM....

You will need to change your name for your next Spanish trip.... If not.... Heh

Do not pass go lol

maxmix

Aye..... and up to 20 years later lol

BTW At least Carabanchel prison in Madrid is closed now ! (So I hear)

Original Poster

I tend to go there quite often on working parties, I have heard they log it to your passport and can be nabbed at the airport!!

Original Poster

boza;6020779

try here … try here matey]http://209.85.229.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.dgt.es/portal/es/oficina_virtual/multas/pago_multa/%3Ftit%3DPago%2520de%2520multas%2520en%2520Internet&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.dgt.es%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&usg=ALkJrhhntdwPXXbv0tAuuXbtSg59cP4n2g

nice one thanks m8

ohdaesu;6020805

nice one thanks m8

no problem.

Original Poster

kyalion;6019956

How fast were you going?Gumballing ?

101kmh in an 80, was working overtime that morning too :x worked for nothing :x

ohdaesu;6020801

I tend to go there quite often on working parties, I have heard they log … I tend to go there quite often on working parties, I have heard they log it to your passport and can be nabbed at the airport!!

Indeed, and they know you are arriving as you now have to give passport details before you fly, as you probably know.

Big Brother is all around us.:x

Post it on [url]www.pepipoo.com[/url]

Have a word with the Spanish Consulate in London. You can get their details off Google.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…49
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1427
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98196
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769442

See more discussions