spanish tortilla pan

2 replies
Found 29th Dec 2009
can anyone help me find out where to buy a double omelette pan . It is the kind that is two pans hinged together and is turned over during cooking.

  1. Ask
  2. Spain
  3. Pan

Original Poster

thanks ljc79 but that is not quite what i am looking for.
the one at lakeland is to make pancakes.
to do omelettes you need a pan that the up-turned one fits inside the lower one so that it can be turned over without spillage.
thanks for trying
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1223

    See more discussions