Spar Stores open Christmas Day..... WOW!

Found 24th Dec 2017
Not so much a deal but a heads up. Spar are open Christmas day, forgot the cranberry sauce or the cream for the mince pies, no problem.

Heat greatly appreciated.
Community Updates
Top comments
Does Capitalism know no bounds. Cold
Poor buggers having to work on christmas day.
24 Comments
Does Capitalism know no bounds. Cold
Competing with the Asian stores
Not so wow if u work in one
Edited by: "htfc99" 24th Dec 2017
Poor buggers having to work on christmas day.
htfc991 m ago

Don’t so wow if u work in one

Yeah when the managers at home feet up and your running store for mindless so and sos who forgot said cranberry sauce.
Original Poster
How come you can post a pointless post about opening times for Tesco or Spar and it instantly gets moved, yet Amazon and you get over a thousand heat?????
Has done for years you daft old sod.
Original Poster
Fingerblaster2 m ago

Has done for years you daft old sod.

Really?
May God have mercy on those poor souls
Cold. Get a grip it’s only 1 day
Banned
Make the unemployed do it, think of it as "works experience".
as bad as it is, you dont see people complaining that waiters, waitresses and bar staff have to work christmas day.
I'm working at a major supermarket tonight and tomorrow night
The colder this is, the less people shop and the sooner they close for Christmas for humankind.
adamspencer9549 m ago

as bad as it is, you dont see people complaining that waiters, waitresses …as bad as it is, you dont see people complaining that waiters, waitresses and bar staff have to work christmas day.

Yes, they shoud close these too , and let all these people rest and go home for Christmas from Lands End to Bucharest.
splender11 m ago

The colder this is, the less people shop and the sooner they close for …The colder this is, the less people shop and the sooner they close for Christmas for humankind. Yes, they shoud close these too , and let all these people rest and go home for Christmas from Lands End to Bucharest.

i agree, but at the end of the day some people cant/wont cook for a full family so a pub is their only option

if there was no demand for it, the pubs wouldnt be open
You'll probably spend more on that cranberry sauce than the rest of your Christmas dinner.
I bought a small mayonnaise from our Spar the other day...£2.75.
What you will find is most are franchised stores so it is up to the private owner to open or not. I know in Northern Ireland none of our company owned stores are open. It is actually quite unbelievable how many independent stores said "What do you mean you not delivering on Monday".
Graham19793 h, 1 m ago

I can only imagine what fun Christmas is with you.
Graham19793 h, 13 m ago

hahahahah,hohohohoh,yoyoyohoho <== this was true when I saw this!
MSK.12 m ago

Banned
MSK.1 h, 20 m ago

Imagine the Daily Mail only more outraged
stoneblade7 h, 18 m ago

Yeah when the managers at home feet up and your running store for mindless …Yeah when the managers at home feet up and your running store for mindless so and sos who forgot said cranberry sauce.

or you know, the millions of people that don't celebrate Christmas and and work up until late on Christmas eve and need a bottle of milk in the morning
eset1234514 h, 27 m ago

or you know, the millions of people that don't celebrate Christmas and and …or you know, the millions of people that don't celebrate Christmas and and work up until late on Christmas eve and need a bottle of milk in the morning

Then, they should realize what country they are living in and plan accordingly, innit?
zworld34 m ago

Then, they should realize what country they are living in and plan …Then, they should realize what country they are living in and plan accordingly, innit?

Why when there's plenty of shops open run by people that don't celebrate Christmas.

But then I'm sure you're a hypocrite that is happy to trundle along to the pub or restaurant over the Christmas period to have a pint.
eset123451 h, 4 m ago

Why when there's plenty of shops open run by people that don't celebrate …Why when there's plenty of shops open run by people that don't celebrate Christmas.But then I'm sure you're a hypocrite that is happy to trundle along to the pub or restaurant over the Christmas period to have a pint.

I am not going to pointlessly argue with you. Good day to you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions