Spare bed cover

1 reply
Found 24th Apr 2011
Looking to buy a cover for a spare double bed that is only used for guests. My gran used to have one that covered the whole bed and duvet/pillows too. Any ideas of what and where I can find this sort of thing??


1 Comment

Hi it called a bed spread and you can get them from Dunelm,John lewis, Debenhams to name a few places.hope this helps.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522894
    2. Boredom43
    3. Add one, leave one game54415476
    4. word association Game74244937

    See more discussions