Spare Code For McDonald's NOW TV PASS

Found 1st Jun
Hi, I have 6 codes for claiming a NOW TV PASS but need another 4. Does anyone by any chance have any spares, if so, can you kindly PM me? - Today, 1st June is the last day to claim.

Many thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskStreaming
4 Comments
I take it it’s just the codes at the side of the property stickers? Does it matter if the different codes are from the same property types eg 2 different Fleet Street codes? I will PM you 4 but I also have another 20 odd that I won’t use if anyone else is interested.
Edited by: "MiniMissyMoo" 1st Jun
Yes please these are the ones. They must be against property stickers though, not the ones against wins. Two against fleet Street for example also work. If you can PM me these I will be very grateful. Thanks
dealtime4 m ago

Yes please these are the ones. They must be against property stickers …Yes please these are the ones. They must be against property stickers though, not the ones against wins. Two against fleet Street for example also work. If you can PM me these I will be very grateful. Thanks

I sent you a PM 10 mins ago, can you see it? Yes I didn’t think the win codes were included so they are all property codes. You’re welcome.
MiniMissyMoo45 m ago

I sent you a PM 10 mins ago, can you see it? Yes I didn’t think the win c …I sent you a PM 10 mins ago, can you see it? Yes I didn’t think the win codes were included so they are all property codes. You’re welcome.

Brilliant thank you very much. I did not get a notice of a PM. If by end of day you still have yet spare codes and no use for them, then please let me know. Many thanks once again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants