Expired

Spare code for the Maltesers/M&M/Minstrels pouches cinema tickets promo...maybe some available within...

Found 23rd Sep 2012
We bought 8 of the pouches for this promo a few weeks ago and I dillignetly filed the empty bags away when they were finished so we could claim our 2 free cinema tickets, but on entering them today to the website, we appear to have lost one! I don't suppose anybody has a spare pack with the code inside that they don't plan on using?

It's the 'Sweet Sundays' promotion on the grab-pouches of Maltesers, Minstrels, Counters, M&Ms and a few others - the code is inside the pack at the very bottom in pale red writing.

Thanks for any help!

Edit... I was very kindly given one, but a couple of people below may also have some spare...
Community Updates
21 Comments
Sent you a PM
retep

Sent you a PM

Thank you so much - very very very much appreciated
has this offer finished today? i have eight spare as the cinemas are not in preston.
dorey69

has this offer finished today? i have eight spare as the cinemas are not … has this offer finished today? i have eight spare as the cinemas are not in preston.

No, there's a while longer to go on it - sweetsundays.co.uk (or might be .com) will have all the info.

If you can't use them yourself, then best bet is to request the tickets anyway and then sell them!
Hi there,

I'm in a similar situation to panddda. I have 7 packs and one has been lost. Does anybody have a spare code they wouldn't mind sharing in a pm?

Many many thanks
hi, have u received one yet?
I only need one more can you send me one?
did u receive it? gratitude for ya,
dorey69

did u receive it? gratitude for ya,

What, did you send someone a code and they didn't even bother to say thanks? That's pretty bad manners!!
yes i sent nsty1468 one and never got reply! i still have some left if u want to pm me, dont know the time limit on these. if pow2222 wants one, pm me first and i will gladly send one,
dorey69

yes i sent nsty1468 one and never got reply! i still have some left if u … yes i sent nsty1468 one and never got reply! i still have some left if u want to pm me, dont know the time limit on these. if pow2222 wants one, pm me first and i will gladly send one,

Thanks, but retep above very kindly gave me the one I was missing
Some people are so cheeky - I've given away discount codes here before and the majority of people will reply just to say 'thanks', which takes no effort whatsoever, but there are a few who don't seem to think common courtesy counts for anything!
I bet if you offer your spares on a thread here there will be loads of takers. If you get stuck and are about to chuck them away altogether then I'd gladly take them and buy some more chocolate to make it up to another 8 but that would just be greedy, and I'd get fat(ter)!
Not sure what the exact expiry date is on them, but the promo still has some time to run - not ending in the next few days or anything. It should say on the packet?
I have a spare code

the clue to the last letter is this

"they are a great hotel in London, they hold a nice price sale each year with limited rooms available, forget 'the' it's the first letter of the next word."

TM7MWL55X...
Edited by: "lumoruk" 1st Oct 2012
lumoruk

I have a spare codethe clue to the last letter is this"they are a great … I have a spare codethe clue to the last letter is this"they are a great hotel in London, they hold a nice price sale each year with limited rooms available, forget 'the' it's the first letter of the next word."TM7MWL55X...

Haha, love it!! Is it also similar to the name of a guy who heard a 'Hoo'?!!

Might edit the title to say 'codes available!'
who wants to eat more chocolate. lol panddda if u want wat i have left, yr welcome to them, pm me and ill send them u before i chuck them,
dorey69

who wants to eat more chocolate. lol panddda if u want wat i have left, … who wants to eat more chocolate. lol panddda if u want wat i have left, yr welcome to them, pm me and ill send them u before i chuck them,

Aw, bless you! Thanks - I don't want to be greedy as I did get the one I was looking for but cinema tickets always come in handy so if you really can't use them and are going to chuck them I'd be very grateful, thank you! I'll drop you a pm now
these codes have now been taken, have fun!!
hey sorry cus i guess everyones saying this but yeah im going to the cinema with my friend but am missing 1 code. and chance of anyone sending me one? thanks x
I have a spare code if anyone wants it, just pm me.
sorry mine have all been taken as i mentioned in my last post.
dorey69

these codes have now been taken, have fun!!

THANK YOU!!!

Just wondering if anyone might still have a spare code available as just found one missing when I went to register them. I am seriously in the dog house :-((
If anyone could help I would be so so grateful.
Many thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants