Spare Codes?? - Sky VIP - Movie - A Quiet Place - 9th March (Sky)

Posted 20th Feb
Hi,

I've just moved away from Sky so I am going to miss out on this one otherwise.

Does anyone not fancy watching this and would be willing to send me a ticket for 2 people please ?

Please send me a PM if you are able to help.

Thanks so much in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Which cinema?
Morecambe cinema please
happymanuk20/02/2020 17:18

Morecambe cinema please

Pm me your first and last name and email and I’ll book them
iang00720/02/2020 17:19

Pm me your first and last name and email and I’ll book them

And mobile number they are asking for
Thank you so much = PM sent.
Sent now
Thanks again so much. Really appreciate this
No probs just give me a shout if you don’t get the code through
iang00720/02/2020 17:28

No probs just give me a shout if you don’t get the code through

Thank you - Received by e-mail so I'm all set Thanks.
I can't help but think - how 'trusting' to give a random person your full name, email address AND mobile number!! Happy that you got sorted, and very kind of the member to help you out - but even so.........

Good movie though. Did you know there's a sequel in the works?
Phsycronix20/02/2020 18:22

I can't help but think - how 'trusting' to give a random person your full …I can't help but think - how 'trusting' to give a random person your full name, email address AND mobile number!! Happy that you got sorted, and very kind of the member to help you out - but even so......... Good movie though. Did you know there's a sequel in the works?

Personally I've done this before but booked in my name etc and sent a screenshot of the QR code, removing all other details like name/no./email etc
Problem is they occasionally ask for ID so if I’d booked it in my name then sent it to happymanuk and he’d been asked for ID he’d be screwed.
iang00720/02/2020 21:00

Problem is they occasionally ask for ID so if I’d booked it in my name t …Problem is they occasionally ask for ID so if I’d booked it in my name then sent it to happymanuk and he’d been asked for ID he’d be screwed.

Hi iang007. I just wanted to point out that I was casting no aspersion against you, my friend. It was a kind gesture, after all. Upon reading the thread however, I was just surprised at how 'easily' someone hands over private/personal information to a veritable stranger and I thought back to an experiment I saw where someone just approached people in the street and asked for this info and EVERYONE refused and asked "What for? I'm not telling you that!" As soon as a cash incentive became available though, a good percentage were then happy to oblige. It seems there IS a price on our 'personal' security...

All the best to you (and happymanuk), Phsy.
No probs - totally understand what you meant
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants