Groups

Spare Gears of War 3 Beta Code?

Bit of a long shot, but I got my xbox yesterday and want something to play with my friends. Apparently noone have portal 2...

7 Comments

good luck.

Original Poster

autolesbona

good luck.

haha, yeah I know it was a long shot

still not got my game pre order code

junkenstein73

still not got my game pre order code

Same here, Game.co.uk had it on tweeter that anyone who ordered after 18th of April wont get their code, not happy about it...sent them quite a colorful email :P

cammeyz

Same here, Game.co.uk had it on tweeter that anyone who ordered after … Same here, Game.co.uk had it on tweeter that anyone who ordered after 18th of April wont get their code, not happy about it...sent them quite a colorful email :P

Yeah they said all the codes had been sent out and if anyone who preordered hadn't recieved their code then they'd to contact customerr services.

by the way it really is excellent.

cammeyz

Same here, Game.co.uk had it on tweeter that anyone who ordered after … Same here, Game.co.uk had it on tweeter that anyone who ordered after 18th of April wont get their code, not happy about it...sent them quite a colorful email :P

i ordered on the 17th barstewards

I have a spare GOW3 beta code. I'll swap it for a cheapo 360 game if anyone is interested.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions