Groups

Spare HDMI Cable

Banned
    Anyone got a spare HDMI cable they would be willing to give me please?

7 Comments

there only £3 odd new

You're better off just buying one from Poundland, for a quid. It'll probably work out cheaper, and you'll get it a lot faster.

are you willing to exchange for a spare £5 note you might have please?

oO

£1.43 + FREE SHIPPING on amazon.co.uk

Avoid the cheap HDMI cables like the plague

While it's very true, no HDMI cable will be different from another in terms of the picture / sound quality they produce (due to it being digital)... HDMI cables still have a voltage pin...

I've purchased the cheap HDMI cables from amazon before, having 2 of them spark. The internet is littered with people who have had blown amps or HDMI ports due to shoddily constructed cables.

I'm not saying you need to spend £20-£30 on a HDMI cable, i would say spend a darn sight more than £1.43 and NEVER buy those damn amazon cables..
    Edited by: "spritey" 12th Dec 2010

Free cable? They're like 90 pounds........

spritey

Avoid the cheap HDMI cables like the plagueWhile it's very true, no HDMI … Avoid the cheap HDMI cables like the plagueWhile it's very true, no HDMI cable will be different from another in terms of the picture / sound quality they produce (due to it being digital)... HDMI cables still have a voltage pin...I've purchased the cheap HDMI cables from amazon before, having 2 of them spark. The internet is littered with people who have had blown amps or HDMI ports due to shoddily constructed cables.I'm not saying you need to spend £20-£30 on a HDMI cable, i would say spend a darn sight more than £1.43 and NEVER buy those damn amazon cables..

They work fine for me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions