Expired

Spare Just Eat code for 25% off. Ends tonight.

Found 3rd Apr
Please PM if you want this, I'm not 100% if it is tied to my Just Eat account but worth a try as I'm not using it. FCFS.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
Pm'd you
JamieScott33 s ago

Pm'd you

HUKD will not let me respond. I'll post it here in a minute.
Hello there,

It's Just Eat voucher time. Yum.

Code: 5DNR-PG2W
Discount: 25%
Expiry Date: 3rd April 2018

Let's go through a few details so you can get started.

1) Visit just-eat.co.uk and find an amazing restaurant

2) Select the meals you want

3) Once on the ‘How would you like to pay?’, select ‘I have a voucher code’, input your voucher code and click ‘Apply code’

Remember: It can't be used in conjunction with restaurant discounts, and you must pay for your order by card

4) If the code has been successfully entered you'll see a message telling you money has been deducted from your basket

That’s it! Click onto just-eat.co.uk, place your order as usual and enjoy your discount

Using your discount voucher on the Just Eat app

1) Once you’ve found your restaurant and made your order, select 'Go to checkout'

2) Log in (if you haven’t already), review your details, then press 'Next'

3) Select whether you're paying by debit or credit card, enter your card details, and press 'Continue'

4) Scroll down and select ‘I have a voucher code’

5) Enter the code and press 'Apply code'

6) Check your discount has been applied

7) When you’re ready, select 'Place my order to finish'

Enjoy!

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Voucher codes are only valid for one use. Once the voucher code has been used the voucher code will be void.

Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with other vouchers or any other discounts or promotions provided or advertised from time to time.

Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.

Vouchers can only be used in conjunction with card payments.

Just Eat reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to add to or amend these terms and conditions in relation to the use of vouchers.

All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of the Website and Just Eat's services apply.
hassansf31 s ago

HUKD will not let me respond. I'll post it here in a minute.

Ok mate cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants