Expired

Spare KELLOGS tip n sip bowl codes?!

16 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2014
Hi everyone , Kellogg's are offering a free bowl with 3 codes from their promotional packs! Fab for kids!

I hope this isn't cheeky, wondering if anyone has 2 spare codes as I am a single mother with just one kid and we will take a life time to make our way through that amount of cereal but my daughter is desperate for the cocopop bowl!

:-)

1. Ask
  2. Kelloggs
16 Comments

Sent you one............

If no one else has one for you... I will have one tomorrow

Plus 2 more PM'd, so you can set a new target of two bowls.

Original Poster

How lovely of yous to help!! I'm over the moon. That's me sent away for the coco pop one.

Hugely appreciated!

:-) regards

Any more spare codes anyone? Collected 3 from Cocopop boxes but one doesn't work :-(

Cheers!

I have one but dont know how to pm

Original Poster

I have a spare one Spango kindly messaged me but I only joined recently on mobile and can't figure out how to PM? I managed to find my messages last time but now I can't see an option for messages just log out ?

Hayy, I bought 3 ceral boxes yesterday to get myself a tip n sip ball opened them all up and one of the boxes didn't have a code:( could someone please send me a code. It will be highly appreciated. Thank you x

Does anyone have a spare code for the Tip and Sip bowls?
I bought three boxes but one got thrown away before I got the code :-(
Would really appreciate it as they have all changed to the spoons now!

I too need 1 more code. If anyone can help i'd really appreciate it.
Thanks

I might as well give my two codes away seeing as no one has one to give me.
Let me know if you would like one. First come, first serve basis.

maxineb207

I might as well give my two codes away seeing as no one has one to give … I might as well give my two codes away seeing as no one has one to give me.Let me know if you would like one. First come, first serve basis.

If you still have these I would really appreciate it if I could have one? Thanks

Rianne

If you still have these I would really appreciate it if I could have one? … If you still have these I would really appreciate it if I could have one? Thanks

TZCRFXNGHS

maxineb207

TZCRFXNGHS

Thanks so much!

maxineb207

TZCRFXNGHS

Do you have anymore codes please? I only need one more! Many thanks

Kathryn63

Do you have anymore codes please? I only need one more! Many thanks

TZJIJDIITI

Can anybody give me a tip and sip bowl code please only need 1

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
  3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
  4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions