Groups
    EXPIRED

Spare o2 pay as you go credit

i have a sim where i am going to transfer the number to a new line.. it has approx £10 credit on it which I'm not going to use...

does anyone know what i can spend this on? if i don't use it it will be lost... i may pay some of it to charity

10 Comments

Find a homeless youngster or two, and try to get them to call home and let their family know they're ok, you never know you may reunite them in time for Christmas

Original Poster

traceym

Find a homeless youngster or two, and try to get them to call home and … Find a homeless youngster or two, and try to get them to call home and let their family know they're ok, you never know you may reunite them in time for Christmas

too cold outside

Or they would use it set up a drug deal oO
    Edited by: "pepperlic" 15th Dec 2014

traceym

Find a homeless youngster or two, and try to get them to call home and … Find a homeless youngster or two, and try to get them to call home and let their family know they're ok, you never know you may reunite them in time for Christmas

Got a lump in my throat now. What a lovely idea :-)

Think how cold the homeless are, go on do something to help someone else you never know karma may come your way

phone up a dirty chat line for 30 seconds

donate to charity

Give my ex a ring and tell her the cat's died.

Text santa

Or you can enter some of the competitions on itv.com, you might even win
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions