Groups

Spare parts - PSN/XBOX LIVE

Just wondered if anyone had bought this yet and could give some feedback on it? cheers all!

11 Comments

SuperEd

looks like a ratchet and clank clone at a quick look

Original Poster

goonertillidie

looks like a ratchet and clank clone at a quick look

yeah it seems to be, but with a lot of co-op stuff. might be ok to play with the misis if the price is right. also has voices by simon pegg.

SuperEd

manc80

yeah it seems to be, but with a lot of co-op stuff. might be ok to play … yeah it seems to be, but with a lot of co-op stuff. might be ok to play with the misis if the price is right. also has voices by simon pegg.

how much is it?

Original Poster

goonertillidie

how much is it?

cant seem to find a ps3 price for it anywhere. 800points for xbox i think so i would think £7-10 on psn. cant access psn store from this pc.

edit: £7.99 from PSN.
    Edited by: "manc80" 20th Jan 2011

SuperEd

cheers mate got £10 something left on my PSN account might have a butchers

manc80

cant seem to find a ps3 price for it anywhere. 800points for xbox i think … cant seem to find a ps3 price for it anywhere. 800points for xbox i think so i would think £7-10 on psn. cant access psn store from this pc.

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…726 ]

"Spare Parts (£7.99/€9.99) Rating: PEGI 7"

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

goonertillidie

cheers mate got £10 something left on my PSN account might have a … cheers mate got £10 something left on my PSN account might have a butchers

still got a £20 card from christmas burning a hole, hence looking at the new releases today! now what to do with the other £12!?

SuperEd

manc80

still got a £20 card from christmas burning a hole, hence looking at the … still got a £20 card from christmas burning a hole, hence looking at the new releases today! now what to do with the other £12!?

try HERE

Original Poster

cheers had a look at all those yesterday but nothing really grabbed me (that i havent already dl'd. thats why was quite pleased to see this game advertised today.

Does anyone know whether in the PSN version of the game you can talk to your friends using a headset?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions