Groups
    EXPIRED

Spare PCWORLD £5 voucher?

I can't seem to find any gift guides here in peterborough. I was hoping someone may have a spare.

11 Comments

Sent you a PM with a code - good luck and have a great Xmas.

stuart9787

sorry it may be a very silly question...how to get a pc world code, wish to buy wii console

code given away.
    Edited by: "skyzero" 20th Dec 2010

Rather than open a new thread on this, if anyone else has a spare voucher I'd be very grateful for one if you don't want it!

Going to buy a ps3 game as a pressie tomorrow and the £5 off would be great!

Many thanks and merry christmas to all!

azza87

Rather than open a new thread on this, if anyone else has a spare voucher … Rather than open a new thread on this, if anyone else has a spare voucher I'd be very grateful for one if you don't want it!Going to buy a ps3 game as a pressie tomorrow and the £5 off would be great!Many thanks and merry christmas to all!

Sent you a PM with a code

simplyjimbo

Sent you a PM with a code

The code has already been used! Any other codes around pretty please?

Original Poster

The code didnt work for me for some reason It says its invalid . Thanks for the help anyway.

Any more around? I could do with one please =)

duhwud

The code didnt work for me for some reason It says its invalid . … The code didnt work for me for some reason It says its invalid . Thanks for the help anyway.

Where did you enter the code? as you have to enter it on the site, it takes a few days to email your voucher then you can print it off and take it instore. Its not a code to enter during the checkout online.

I would really appriciate a code if anyone was able to help me?

Thanks guys.

codes expired yesterday, actual vouchers valid until 24th
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      2. word association Game73944484
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25102
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17836372

See more discussions