Spare Wall Charge for San Francisco / ZTE Blade

3 replies
Found 11th Oct 2010
I'm after a spare wall charger for this so i can charge my phone at work - can anyone confirm if any other usb wall chargers will also charge this as there's none (?) listed under S/F or Blade??

As it's work, it needs to be one i can plug into the wall as our PC's are locked to not accept external devices into their USB sockets!

Cheers!

3 Comments

Even if your work PCs won't accept 'foreign' USB devices, it may still charge. The PC will be set up to disallow you from using the PC to transfer data to the phone but the power (USB cable carries power + data separately) should still go to the phone. Plug it in and try - I'm pretty confident it will work.

Otherwise you'll need any mains charger with a micro USB connector on the end. Most probably available on ebay for a few quid. They all use the same voltage so you don't need one which is listed specifically for ZTE phones.

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

Even if your work PCs won't accept 'foreign' USB devices, it may still … Even if your work PCs won't accept 'foreign' USB devices, it may still charge. The PC will be set up to disallow you from using the PC to transfer data to the phone but the power (USB cable carries power + data separately) should still go to the phone. Plug it in and try - I'm pretty confident it will work.Otherwise you'll need any mains charger with a micro USB connector on the end. Most probably available on ebay for a few quid. They all use the same voltage so you don't need one which is listed specifically for ZTE phones.

Cheers - will try the usb cable it came with tomorrow and then order one!

Original Poster

Thank you! USB for charging worked fine!! Cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage66
    2. Best watches under £500?55
    3. What shoes are these?33
    4. Samsung UE50MU6120KXXU or LG 55UJ630V34

See more discussions