Expired

Spares for Reebok cross trainer

Found 19th May 2012
Do any of you know where I can buy spare parts for a cross trainer? It's a Reebok REV 10101. I've had a long look online, including the Reebok site, but I'm having no luck so far.
Thanks.
Community Updates
10 Comments
What part is it that you need ?
calum c

What part is it that you need ?

I'm not sure what it's called, but it's the bolt that links the footplate to the flywheel section.
If its just a bolt would halfords or any bolt shop do a suitable size?

DEALWARRIOR

If its just a bolt would halfords or any bolt shop do a suitable size?:3

My description was quite poor; It's a bit more than a normal bolt, and has a widened middle section.
Oh
This guy is selling a PDF of the manual at £2.99
You may be able to identify the part name of the bolty thing you need from this then at least you will know what to ask for or see if its common to other machines
Ebay seems to have several machines at 99p and closing soon

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reebok-Fusion-Cross-Trainer-Rev-10101-User-Manual-PDF-/190680590183?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_ExerciseFitness_CrossTrainersEllipticals_JN&hash=item2c6572e767

Hope this helps
twe

I know that this is an old thread but wanted to leave this … I know that this is an old thread but wanted to leave this here:http://www.reebokfitness.info/faq.aspx

In the end, I contacted Reebok directly, as per your link, and they were very helpful and surprisingly reasonable with their charges.
Edited by: "waynehayes" 8th Oct 2013
I have the same issue but Reebok are now saying they don't have parts for the REV-10101. Any ideas? I just need 2 foot pad supports which attach to the foot pad.
john1987

I have the same issue but Reebok are now saying they don't have parts for … I have the same issue but Reebok are now saying they don't have parts for the REV-10101. Any ideas? I just need 2 foot pad supports which attach to the foot pad.

Put a wanted on Freecycle as a lot of people buy exercise equipment then relinguish it to the garage or spare room, never to be used.
Hi I have a reebox cross trainer and the left footplate has cracked so I can't stand on the machine. I've contacted reebox who say the machine has discontinued so they are no longer making spare parts for it either. Looked all over the net can't find the same or something similar.
Help?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants