Groups

Spartacus (Gods of the arena) Storyline ???

Do you think there is a storyline? If there wasn't naked bodies would you watch it? That is the question.

Opinions

***** contains spoilers *****
    - zurich

24 Comments

Banned

Series is trash and not even the good kind of trash.

Original Poster

master_chief

Series is trash and not even the good kind of trash.

Did you watch the first series??

this is some of the best"tv" out there when i say tv i mean tit$

Original Poster

I just find it easy watching, with some eye candy and pleasure, lol

Plus wanting to know what extreme thing will happen next. X)

watched the series when it was aired in the states - If you seen the Blood and Sand series .. then it's all leading upto the start of that ... It's very good - and there's more eye candy to come ( pun intended )

Edited by: "arcangel111" 12th Apr 2011

Original Poster

arcangel111

watched the series when it was aired in the states - If you seen the … watched the series when it was aired in the states - If you seen the Blood and Sand series .. then it's all leading upto the start of that ... It's very good - and there's more eye candy to come ( pun intended )

Thats the only problem, you know who is going to live in a fight

Banned

i didn't bother with this i loved blood and sand and had hoped they would continue the story not go backwards
    Edited by: "fragaliciousbob" 12th Apr 2011

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob

i didn't bother with this i loved blood and sand and had hoped they would … i didn't bother with this i loved blood and sand and had hoped they would continue the story not go backwards

kind of agree, but how would they of carried it on???

Banned

Remster

it could of been them on the run evading capture and fighting in the arena to survive

Remster

lol, by telling the next part of the Spartacus story? Which is what they'll be doing when the second season starts late this year/early next year. The role of Spartacus has been recast as the guy who played him before was struck down with Hodgkins Lymphoma. Gods of the Arena was always intended to be a prequel series, I thought it was excellent. We should also see someone from it in season 2

This guy will be Spartacus now: imdb.com/nam…87/
    Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 12th Apr 2011

Well now they have re-cast Spartacus, they are filming the Slave Rebellion/Third Serville War which iirc will air in jan 2012

Edit: ninja'd
    Edited by: "ivegotalobon" 12th Apr 2011

cookiemonster83

lol, by telling the next part of the Spartacus story? Which is what … lol, by telling the next part of the Spartacus story? Which is what they'll be doing when the second season starts late this year/early next year. The role of Spartacus has been recast as the guy who played him before was struck down with Hodgkins Lymphoma. Gods of the Arena was always intended to be a prequel series, I thought it was excellent. We should also see someone from it in season 2

Just a slight point, they only did God's of the Arena because he got cancer, so he would have time to recover, when it came back he officially withdrew from the project. Not sure if it will be as good since one of the things i liked were the arena battles and almost all of the ludus scenes, but i loved both series & cant wait for the next.

SPOILER---SPOILER---SPOILER---SPOILER

Will also be good to see Gannicus again & see how they progress his feud with Crixus
    Edited by: "ivegotalobon" 12th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Well, you learn something new

I will look forward to it.

No spoilers please, as i'm watching it on sky 1
    Edited by: "Remster" 12th Apr 2011

Yeah they only did the Gods of the arena because they still had the "ludus" set and all the main cast members were still waiting as to whether or not Andy would be fit to film.. they'd actually started the 2nd series when he was diagnosed...

dunno how the new guy will fair in the part .. looking forward to it though

i think it's great. and no it's not about the naked bodies, that's an integral part of the storyline

the dialogue (including some of the best swearing ever, by jupiters clock) and plot are not trash, but better than most of the crap you get on tele these days. the end of series one was epic more akin to shakespeare than anything else.

it's a modern classic

Naked bodies you say, I might have to have a look

RosieWoo

lots of oiled up hunky men ... oh and for the boys Xena Warrior Princess gets her norks out alot !
    Edited by: "arcangel111" 12th Apr 2011

arcangel111

lots of oiled up hunky men ... oh and for the boys Xena Warrior Princess … lots of oiled up hunky men ... oh and for the boys Xena Warrior Princess gets her norks out alot !

Oooffffttt!

RosieWoo

yes there's lots of well endowed fellas but the programme is very gory so you might want to avoid if you are at all squeamish

zurich

yes there's lots of well endowed fellas but the programme is very gory so … yes there's lots of well endowed fellas but the programme is very gory so you might want to avoid if you are at all squeamish

Ah no, you can't beat a bit of a gorefest!

in Season 1 there is a VERY well endowed fella that gets his "endowment" lopped off and inserted into his mouth ...

Original Poster

RosieWoo

Ah no, you can't beat a bit of a gorefest!

Many of my female friends like watching this.

arcangel111

lots of oiled up hunky men ... oh and for the boys Xena Warrior Princess … lots of oiled up hunky men ... oh and for the boys Xena Warrior Princess gets her norks out alot !

Cant tell you how many episodes od Zena i watched (inc late night ones lol) to see her get them out with no success :(......... however, now she pops them out at every chance she gets.... good one zena, better late then never lol

pfft, yeah and i also used to watch the L word for the story.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …89152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions