Spdif audio lead for graphics card

I hope someone can help. I have my pc connected to my lcd tv via a hdmi cable. There is a lead that goes from my graphics card to my motherboard (Spdif cable) which is for the sound. I have damaged the lead and require another. If someone could give me a link of where to purchase one from I would be very grateful.

1 Comment

You want an internal s/pdif cable for your graphics card? I think you should check with the manufacturer to see exactly which one is shipped with the card and if they can supply you with a replacement one.

does it look like this?:

Or... try ]here ... scroll down the list to see what they have...one of them might do the job.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

    See more discussions