Expired

Speaker Help Audio

2 replies
Found 21st Nov 2006
I am just about to put on an extension and this room will be my main "Living/TV Room " I would like to put in speakers in my room while listenting to my Ipod and Hifi.

If anyone can give me some help as where I could buy the Wires /speakers etc I would appreciatte it. Don;t want to spend too much money!!

Seems a good idea to this before things get started

Ta

1. Ask
  2. Speakers
3 Comments

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Hi.

For your speaker wire any of the following, make sure you buy Oxygen Free Copper 99.999% OFC, unless your budget can stretch to Silver Plated 99.999% OFC.

electronics.search.ebay.co.uk/spe…tZd

tvcables.co.uk/cgi…tml

tvcables.co.uk/cgi…tml

playhifi.com/det…y=7

Speakers, i would buy the WHAT HI-FI magazine, and go from there, it gives
you all the info on speakers, anything you want to know about hi-fi, + companies advertising deals.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

Many thanks 4 this

Its all a matter of considering the best recommendations within your budget...I have Ruarck floor mounted speakers (they are tall and not on stands) that were £600 but I got them ex display from Sevenoaks Audio for £400 and they are superb...best to sample with a CD you know in the store's listening suite..connected to a similar set up you'll be using at home.

Always sample before you buy is my advice.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7891479

See more discussions