Speaker question

Posted 18th Nov
Hi

Could anyone recommend a speaker system that is good for a tv and can also be used as the music speaker system for a medium sized room? If it’s a surround sound system it needs to be wireless! I’d usually do endless research for stuff like this but too busy buying the kids Xmas presents so need a bit of advice! Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Ks stadium 120 👌👌
Depends on budget, Sonos is good for wireless
RealOldMonk18/11/2019 20:09

Depends on budget, Sonos is good for wireless

Id go up to around £300 but would prefer to spend less. Initially I was looking at something like the sonos one but I guess these are just for music rather than tv aswell? Would it need to be a 5 speaker set up for what I want do you reckon, or can I get good audio for music aswell through a decent sound bar?
brooky18/11/2019 20:14

Id go up to around £300 but would prefer to spend less. Initially I was …Id go up to around £300 but would prefer to spend less. Initially I was looking at something like the sonos one but I guess these are just for music rather than tv aswell? Would it need to be a 5 speaker set up for what I want do you reckon, or can I get good audio for music aswell through a decent sound bar?

Sonos beam is £399, they are good, using them for a year now. They did 20% off on Black Friday last year, most probably they will do same this year.
For TV they have playbar, play base and beam
Thank you very much - I’ll have a good look into it. Need to get all my research on what to buy and then what’s a good price all before Black Friday! Sonos beam sounds very tempting
The Beam will hopefully come down to ~£300 over black friday (i'm after one too) then you have the option of adding a pair or Sonos One (£179 each) as surrounds in the future. A cheaper option for the surround speakers would a pair of IKEA Symfonisk (£99 each) as they're made by Sonos and will integrate with the Beam fine.
Zooicidal18/11/2019 20:25

The Beam will hopefully come down to ~£300 over black friday (i'm after …The Beam will hopefully come down to ~£300 over black friday (i'm after one too) then you have the option of adding a pair or Sonos One (£179 each) as surrounds in the future. A cheaper option for the surround speakers would a pair of IKEA Symfonisk (£99 each) as they're made by Sonos and will integrate with the Beam fine.

Thanks the beam is sounding like a winner!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions