Found 7th Mar 2011
I'm having a hard time in finding some decent speakers for me telly.

Any suggestions?

Speakers must:

- be in budget, which is £50
- have at least 40 Watt RMS Output
- be no more than 3 parts i.e. 1 x subwoofer , 2 x speakers
- be of good make i.e. philips, sony, etc
- and new

hope you guys and gals can help me.

1. Misc
  2. Speakers
6 Comments

Banned

Get Logitech X-540 but to be honest increase your price budget and buy some sony's or samsung's...

http://www.halfcost.co.uk/img/products/21305595_x.jpg

•2.1 channel speaker system with 300w power output •DVD video/Cd audio/VCD/S-VCD/DVD+R/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/JPEG and DivX compatible •2x2 ways tilt speakers •USB input •3 x HDMI sockets •40 presets tuner •This is a grade ‘A’ refurbished electrical item. It has been fully inspected and carries a twelve-month guarantee.

I know this is Grade A but you still get 12 months warranty and I ordered a Sony Blu-ray player from this company over a year ago and it's perfect.
Shown price is £39.99 with free delivery over £10 but if you use code FF15 at the checkout you get 5% off bringing it down only by £2 but money is money.

GRUNDIG HOME THEATRE SYSTEM - GUHTS21

Original Poster

thanks PeteHerts

PeteHerts

•2.1 channel speaker system with 300w power output •DVD video/Cd aud … •2.1 channel speaker system with 300w power output •DVD video/Cd audio/VCD/S-VCD/DVD+R/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/JPEG and DivX compatible •2x2 ways tilt speakers •USB input •3 x HDMI sockets •40 presets tuner •This is a grade ‘A’ refurbished electrical item. It has been fully inspected and carries a twelve-month guarantee.I know this is Grade A but you still get 12 months warranty and I ordered a Sony Blu-ray player from this company over a year ago and it's perfect.Shown price is £39.99 with free delivery over £10 but if you use code FF15 at the checkout you get 5% off bringing it down only by £2 but money is money.GRUNDIG HOME THEATRE SYSTEM - GUHTS21

This looks a cracking set for the money. Divx and usb input.

The problem I see in the plan is that every criteria you list demands quality, except the price. I don't know what your current situation is, but if it's an upgrade you're shooting for, do you want better, or a lot better? 'Cos if it's the latter, bottom-end speakers aren't going to get you there.

I have this and so do a lot people i know Logitech X-230, 32W, 2.1 Speaker System they are great, definetely worth it!!! Loud and lots of bass - always have the sub set to its minimum..i think i bought it off argos a few years ago..trust me, its best value for money!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions