Groups

Speakers cutting out

As per title. Speakers connected to TV cut out after a while. Light on speakers slightly dimmed after they cut out. When I turn them off and back on again they work fine for a while until they cut out again. What could be the problem?

5 Comments

the batteries are running low? oO
    are they mains powered.. do you have an amp?
    explain your set up.. that may help someone help you better.. a brand also would help as it could be a common issue with a certain model etc

Are they Bluetooth?

Found out your problem Click Here

Original Poster

Dawsy

the batteries are running low? oOare they mains powered.. do you have an … the batteries are running low? oOare they mains powered.. do you have an amp?explain your set up.. that may help someone help you better.. a brand also would help as it could be a common issue with a certain model etc

Hi. Good point. Here are a few more details. It's a mains powered system: Logitech Z323 Speaker System (Website). Not Bluetooth. It connects to the TV via headphone socket.
    Edited by: "Resali" 27th Dec 2016

I had the similar problem with the Logitech Z213 2.1 Speakers. They did exactly the same. After research euro directives say things should power down after three hours if they receive no signal. Also had this problem with a sound bar. I took both back to Argos.
    I ended up buying (from Maplins) Logitech Z200 Multimedia 2.0 Speakers . These have no sub woofer but don't suffer cut outs/time outs. The speakers are very good and the bass can be adjusted on them. They now work very well with my Sony TV.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions