Speakers for Christmas

Posted 27th Oct
Hello, my 25 year old has asked for speakers for her Mac and iPhone. I have a budget of around £100 for some. I have no idea so am relying on some tech savvy people to inform me of the best options Thank you in advance!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Does she prefer sound quality or speakers with more bass? Some people prefer crisp quality over bass.
Ultimate ears are great, would really recommend. Portable, great sound and can get some great deals on them.
Maybe not what you hand in mind, but I would recommend this.

Promo down from £160 to £90 atm... I have the Roar2 and the sound from something this size is phenomenal... I would imagine the new one I linked is even better?

Works with PC/MAC:
"Connect the iRoar Go to a PC or Mac via micro USB, and it will function as a host audio and microphone device like an external Sound Blaster sound card. For the PC and Mac users, download the Sound Blaster Connect software to enjoy the benefits of intelligent enhancements for your PC or Mac2 audio in real time."

Should support 3.5mm input, bluetooth, work with iphone, good portability for using with MAC, phone in any room etc... but with sound to match a more dedicated/larger speaker imho
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants