Speakers music bass £200 advice

Found 18th Nov 2017
Hi,

Looking for some speakers for a new house lots of bass for music using jbl flips ATM used to have Logitech z906 but had to sell for my gaming pc. Any advice would be great ! Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
How about something like this, tons of bass for £160 amazon.co.uk/Pan…ifi it is also available at Curry's.
how about actually enjoying the music without it being distorted due to excess bass.
get some flatter sounding speakers you will notice more.

perhaps MAudio, Roth, especially Audioengine A2 which can be had on the well know auction site for cheap, or Mackie
Buy a subwoofer if you want bass as it's a cheaper option than buying decent speakers.
Hopeless at understanding buying just the sub woofer and getting the speakers and amp separate seems complicated. Can you recommend each ? Is it cheaper doin it that way? Those ones from currys look really good kinda don't like the design tho but still might go for them I like this speaker portable amazon.co.uk/Aiw…62G what u think ?
stehill28221 h, 44 m ago

Hopeless at understanding buying just the sub woofer and getting the …Hopeless at understanding buying just the sub woofer and getting the speakers and amp separate seems complicated. Can you recommend each ? Is it cheaper doin it that way? Those ones from currys look really good kinda don't like the design tho but still might go for them I like this speaker portable https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aiwa-Exos-9-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-Black/dp/B01HYOA62G what u think ?

Not that tricky really. Any pc hdmi port can output sound to a home theatre and then you just attach 6-8ohm speakers and a active sub. You can buy whole setups cheap and the sound difference is pretty good.

m.ebay.co.uk/itm…176?hash=item3d4e89e1f0:g:3nEAAOSwyXNaBFwB

Cheap speakers, not brillant but should be a massive upgrade from most pc speakers but for £25 you can't go wrong.
Your lucky neighbours
Lol house is detached so shud be fine that's why I want the power and bass now. The warfedale diamond 220s are on sale at 119 ATM that a good choice ? I would use these from my desktop pc ? Do I need something else to go with them a mixer or whatever they are called ?
Kester I'm looking to spend more than that, I think the warfedale might be good in my above comment. What do u think? Always wanted rokits but how do they compare to the warfedale orange ?
Think it's either these currys.co.uk/gbu…tml?store=1612&cmpid=ppc~gg~(PLA)-LOCAL~~Exact&istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istItemId=xtrtimltpa&istBid=t&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~0003%20(PLA)%20HOME%20AUDIO~All%20Products~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&kwid=GOOGLE&device=m&ds_kids=92700027233277455&PLA=1&tgtid=0003%20(PLA)%20HOME%20AUDIO&gclid=CjwKCAiA9MTQBRAREiwAzmytw3RfEMZm6B9CMAbrZpVlwwHwJHiYyT18uC1C7lg4VYP3x4z6tpfa2xoCbGEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Or these richersounds.com/hi-…tml
stehill28222 h, 52 m ago

Kester I'm looking to spend more than that, I think the warfedale might be …Kester I'm looking to spend more than that, I think the warfedale might be good in my above comment. What do u think? Always wanted rokits but how do they compare to the warfedale orange ?

No idea, you can get away with some 2nd hand bookend speakers and a sw150 subwoofer. Old home theatre are dirt cheap as people upgrade for 3d and 4k video. Speakers in general are dirt cheap 2nd hand with big brands going for a fraction of the original cost.
Everything has now changed and I've been told by richer sound that I should go for active speakers for my gaming pc. Think it's between Logitech z623 or z625 but I can't figure out the difference. I had the z906 so I know Logitech do good desktop speakers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants