Groups

speccy cyclist needs help!

Hey HotDealers,
    I'm a shortsighted cyclist (yeah, i know)
    And was wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to supply prescription cycling glasses from, cheap as poss plz.
    I also require to wear safety glasses at work, so was hoping they might be used for this also, I have looked at the ones from Lensway (just missed the offer) & Goggles4u, has anyone any experience of these, or better suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

6 Comments

Pretty sure you can just get clear cycling glasses that will fit over your prescription ones.

Contacts not an option? Daily disposables, just for cycling/work?

Original Poster

Contacts not an option as the assistant in opticians apparently cant be with me 24/7 to put her foot on my chest & assist with removal.

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7156/85427paperboyzxspectrum.png

i know asda opticians do prescription swimming goggles might be worth a look

PhilthyPhil

Contacts not an option as the assistant in opticians apparently cant be … Contacts not an option as the assistant in opticians apparently cant be with me 24/7 to put her foot on my chest & assist with removal.

Lol! I'd be happy to offer my services. I'm not an optitian, but I have a heavy right foot...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions