Groups

Special Delivery and Friday

Will there be special delivery post on friday? or no post at all?

19 Comments

Banned

A morning delivery will operate throughout the UK on Good Friday, April 2 with the exception of London addresses. There will be normal morning deliveries throughout the UK on Saturday April 3. There will be no deliveries throughout the UK on Bank Holiday Monday April 5, except in parts of Scotland. ( although they dont guarentee RMSD to arrive til tuesday)

See: prnewswire.co.uk/cgi…791

Original Poster

lottysdad08;8256593

A morning delivery will operate throughout the UK on Good Friday, April 2 … A morning delivery will operate throughout the UK on Good Friday, April 2 with the exception of London addresses. There will be normal morning deliveries throughout the UK on Saturday April 3. There will be no deliveries throughout the UK on Bank Holiday Monday April 5, except in parts of Scotland. ( although they dont guarentee RMSD to arrive til tuesday)See: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=22791

YEAH!! but morning delivery what does that mean? what time?

Banned

Met-Cast;8256705

YEAH!! but morning delivery what does that mean? what time?

Prob about 2pm if it's anything like usual

Original Poster

lottysdad08;8256709

Prob about 2pm if it's anything like usual

Ah okay thats cool have a special delivery and thought there would be no post SOO HAPPY NOW!! :-D

my brother in law is a postman and he is not in work friday or monday so who's delivering these?????????

im pretty sure that friday is a bank holiday, if so then there will be no delivery on firday, god knows why london would not get a delivery but the rest of the country does lol

yeh who,s doing the delivering? it certainly isn,t me.....or anyone i know

royalmail.com/por…663

saturday is normal delivery day, so no special delivery until tuesay unless its saturday guarentee or your delivery office delivers the specials a normal, some dont, some do

Postman10;8257146

yeh who,s doing the delivering? it certainly isn,t me.....or anyone i know

me either

Looking Forward To My Ly- In And Getting Up About Sevenish

i am up at 7 on the dot every day off no matter how late i go to bed. ..awful

How Many D2d Do You Do?

i used to get 3 every week for the last 5 years but in the last 6 months i have been getting between 1 and 2, i dont think i wil lose out to much with this new thing they want to bring in, but i have heard that inner london its been stopped so i thought this was a bit unfair if they were to get this new d2d payment but it might just be chinese whispers, what about you

same here recently one or two a week with the odd none at all. With about 400 drops it,s worth 20 quid a week plus the earlies allowance of 12 quid it totals 32 quid.
    This i,ll lose and be given 20 pound only so i,ll be taking a pay cut not a pay rise.

Original Poster

I'm confused now?

Met-Cast;8258325

I'm confused now?

Someone did already give you the link, but here it is again: royalmail.com/por…663

There will be no collections or deliveries this Friday. However, the person who said there'll be no special deliveries on Saturday was incorrect. There will be, but if the item is posted tomorrow then it's not guaranteed to arrive until Tuesday.

Postman10;8257449

same here recently one or two a week with the odd none at all. With about … same here recently one or two a week with the odd none at all. With about 400 drops it,s worth 20 quid a week plus the earlies allowance of 12 quid it totals 32 quid. This i,ll lose and be given 20 pound only so i,ll be taking a pay cut not a pay rise.

WILL YOU BE VOTING NO on the new agreement? :whistling:

Original Poster

cookiemonster83;8258393

Someone did already give you the link, but here it is again: … Someone did already give you the link, but here it is again: http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400044&mediaId=27800663There will be no collections or deliveries this Friday. However, the person who said there'll be no special deliveries on Saturday was incorrect. There will be, but if the item is posted tomorrow then it's not guaranteed to arrive until Tuesday.

Damn thanks mate missed that just the thread seemed confusing will rep everyone!

I wander if Met-cast has received their special delivery?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764187
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions