Special offer changeover days at supermarkets

Found 26th Aug 2009
Does anyone have any idea of the days when the main supermarkets start the new offer peroiod.

I believe that Somerfield is Wednesdays.

I only ask because many times I have gone back to a store for a bargain that I picked up at the begining of the week only to find that the offer has ended.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

tesco wednesday at 12am... but normally the offer is live from about 4pm, depends if the staff have put it on the shop floor

Morrisons used to be Sunday evening

asda offers change 3 weekly and should be implemented in 2 stages-half the offers get changed by sunday nightshift and half by monday nightshift so all offers should be live by tuesday opening.

Depends on the offers. They change all the time. Sundays used to be the big changeover in supermarkets! Depends if its an offer displayed at the end of the isle. Best thing to do is check on the Shelf edge label. It will sometimes state when the offer is due to fininsh. You may have squint to see it though.

Tillboy;6122703

Morrisons used to be Sunday evening

I think this is still the same.

It's not just supermarkets, I know WHSmith change theres Wednesday night to start Thursday Morning.

It would be good, if we could all generate a list togather of shops and when offers start
Post a comment
@
    Text