Groups

special thanks to HUKD member : bambu- i won 5800 in competition!

Banned
    special thanks to HUKD member : bambu, he posted below competition and i am one of the winner who i entered in competition!!!!!!:)
    hotukdeals.com/ite…00/

10 Comments

congrats!

Pity you didn't win a GCSE in grammar as well.

hope you square him up via paypal 10% is going rate

or top up his/her mobo credit PAYG

grex9101;4517398

:lol:

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;4517398

I do not have to because i'm happy with what I am :-D. Did you win BTW :oops:

MrABC;4518245

I do not have to because i'm happy with what I am :-D. Did you win BTW … I do not have to because i'm happy with what I am :-D. Did you win BTW :oops:

I've won in life, my friend. I can construct a coherent sentence. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;4518261

I've won in life, my friend. I can construct a coherent sentence. … I've won in life, my friend. I can construct a coherent sentence. :thumbsup:

i should congrat you for that :w00t:, i would not stop you expressing what you think, i just shared something that might bring people attention, i think it did :).

No heart feelings mate

MrABC;4518353

i should congrat you for that :w00t:, i would not stop you expressing … i should congrat you for that :w00t:, i would not stop you expressing what you think, i entered shared something that might bring people attention, i think it did :).No heart feelings mate

Man you're way too nice. !

Well done :thumbsup:

Good to hear Mr ABC:thumbsup:

You are nice.:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sun savers11
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??36
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early33
      4. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?23