Groups

Specialized Hardrock XC Price?

Hi

Just about to sell a 2006 Specialized Hardrock XC & trying to figure out how much I should be asking for.

The bike was bought for the wife (although its a mans bike) & she has hardly used it.

Its done a max of 20 miles & only ever on dry sunny days so to the untrained eye it looks showroom clean / brand new without a scuff to be seen.

Any ideas how much it may be worth?

specialized.com/gb/…d=0

6 Comments

I love specialized bikes, have had a few now. Take a look at this site
    westendcycles.com/aca…tml
    for the cost of a new one as £250. yours as used maybe £150? looks like its got the mountings for disc brakes on the front and I,ve bought mechanical disk brakes full set for £30 on ebay before now
    good luck with the sale anyway

Original Poster

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

£150 seems a reasonable price to ask.

ADZ1478;8667792

I love specialized bikes, have had a few now. Take a look at this … I love specialized bikes, have had a few now. Take a look at this sitehttp://www.westendcycles.com/acatalog/2008_Mountain_Bikes.html for the cost of a new one as £250. yours as used maybe £150? looks like its got the mountings for disc brakes on the front and I,ve bought mechanical disk brakes full set for £30 on ebay before nowgood luck with the sale anyway

Isn't the £250 one in that link a newer model though? It doesnt state what year model it is.

pm me when you put it up for sale and let me know whereabouts you are. I may make you an offer

Original Poster

ADZ1478;8676057

pm me when you put it up for sale and let me know whereabouts you are. I … pm me when you put it up for sale and let me know whereabouts you are. I may make you an offer

Hi - Sorry but missed your last post.

I advertised it on Gumtree for £150 and sold it in less than 24hrs for £140 (I'm up near Aberdeen).

Chap who bought it was buying for someone else & seemed to know his bikes - he seemed to think it was a billy bargain :thumbsup:

Thanks again for advice.

p.s. If Westendcycles.com are supplying one new & delivered for £250 that seems to be a cracking deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7051338
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?1110

See more discussions