Specialized Hardrock XC Price?

Found 22nd May 2010
Hi

Just about to sell a 2006 Specialized Hardrock XC & trying to figure out how much I should be asking for.

The bike was bought for the wife (although its a mans bike) & she has hardly used it.

Its done a max of 20 miles & only ever on dry sunny days so to the untrained eye it looks showroom clean / brand new without a scuff to be seen.

Any ideas how much it may be worth?

specialized.com/gb/…d=0

6 Comments

I love specialized bikes, have had a few now. Take a look at this site
westendcycles.com/aca…tml
for the cost of a new one as £250. yours as used maybe £150? looks like its got the mountings for disc brakes on the front and I,ve bought mechanical disk brakes full set for £30 on ebay before now
good luck with the sale anyway

Original Poster

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

£150 seems a reasonable price to ask.

ADZ1478;8667792

I love specialized bikes, have had a few now. Take a look at this … I love specialized bikes, have had a few now. Take a look at this sitehttp://www.westendcycles.com/acatalog/2008_Mountain_Bikes.html for the cost of a new one as £250. yours as used maybe £150? looks like its got the mountings for disc brakes on the front and I,ve bought mechanical disk brakes full set for £30 on ebay before nowgood luck with the sale anyway

Isn't the £250 one in that link a newer model though? It doesnt state what year model it is.

pm me when you put it up for sale and let me know whereabouts you are. I may make you an offer

Original Poster

ADZ1478;8676057

pm me when you put it up for sale and let me know whereabouts you are. I … pm me when you put it up for sale and let me know whereabouts you are. I may make you an offer

Hi - Sorry but missed your last post.

I advertised it on Gumtree for £150 and sold it in less than 24hrs for £140 (I'm up near Aberdeen).

Chap who bought it was buying for someone else & seemed to know his bikes - he seemed to think it was a billy bargain :thumbsup:

Thanks again for advice.

p.s. If Westendcycles.com are supplying one new & delivered for £250 that seems to be a cracking deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text