Expired

Specialized or Trek Mountain Bike

1 reply
Found 3rd Jun 2007
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyones into cycling on here and knows the best place to buy downhill mountain bikes from. Im not set on a manufacturer but have been liking some of the new bikes from Trek and Specialized. If anyone knows any cheap places to buy from or discount codes, please let me know.

thanks,
rich.

2 Comments

I've always found wiggle.co.uk very good they're doing a 10% off £50+ at the moment.
You might want to try chainreactioncycles.com/ aswell, h:thumbsup: ope this helps

Original Poster

Thanks very much cycleman, I went with wiggle in the end, the same price as Evans cycles, but they dont charge for delivery (£10 with Evans, although it did automatically add the priority dispatch thing, to send all items seperately as soon as they become available even though all my items were in stock, £3.99, but I spotted that and got rid of it) and they through in 10% of the value of the bike in freebies, and the freebies were then reduced by 10% themselves as my basket was over £50.

Thanks very much, repped.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2747
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247658
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769550
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games22

See more discussions