Specific topic for amazon Warehouse deals?

Posted 13th Feb
Hi, no idea how to search for specific topics in the forum (Discussions section of HUKD), so is there a place where people discuss warehouse deals from amazon?
Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
AndyRoyd13/02/2020 11:03

https://www.hotukdeals.com/search/discussions?q=amazon+warehouse

Thanks, but I meant a specific topic in Discussions and not the main page.
c0rp113/02/2020 11:05

Thanks, but I meant a specific topic in Discussions and not the main page.

That URL is a filtered discussion results list not a main page, but I suspect we misinterpret each other
AndyRoyd13/02/2020 11:11

That URL is a filtered discussion results list not a main page, but I …That URL is a filtered discussion results list not a main page, but I suspect we misinterpret each other

Yeah, saw that, but the results which are shown are from deals posted in the main hukd website. Not sure if there's a topic where people discuss different warehouse deals that are not posted in the main website.
c0rp113/02/2020 11:13

Yeah, saw that, but the results which are shown are from deals posted in …Yeah, saw that, but the results which are shown are from deals posted in the main hukd website. Not sure if there's a topic where people discuss different warehouse deals that are not posted in the main website.

The results from that specific URL do not include deals. The URL text specifically includes discussions:
hotukdeals dot com/search/discussions?q=amazon+warehouse
The search results for deals would be at
hotukdeals dot com/search?q=amazon+warehouse
If you are accessing the results from a mobile device you may need to operate a dropdown to switch between deals and dicsuissions?
AndyRoyd13/02/2020 11:19

The results from that specific URL do not include deals. The URL text …The results from that specific URL do not include deals. The URL text specifically includes discussions: hotukdeals dot com/search/discussions?q=amazon+warehouseThe search results for deals would be at hotukdeals dot com/search?q=amazon+warehouseIf you are accessing the results from a mobile device you may need to operate a dropdown to switch between deals and dicsuissions?

Oh, my bad. Was accessing the link through mobile app. When opened via browser it shows the results. Thanks!
c0rp113/02/2020 11:24

Oh, my bad. Was accessing the link through mobile app. When opened via …Oh, my bad. Was accessing the link through mobile app. When opened via browser it shows the results. Thanks!

May be worth notifying HUKD as a bug in the app? But at least we got there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants