Expired

Specsavers Q

Found 25th Oct 2013
Bought some glasses yesterday after I was advised to after an eye test.

But am not happy with them to be honest not at all for what I paid.

Because they're prescription glasses does that mean i cant get a refund?

Had a little look on their site but figured someone here may have had something similar happen or have an opinion.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Is it the style you don't like or do you feel the prescription is wrong in them?

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Is it the style you don't like or do you feel the prescription is wrong … Is it the style you don't like or do you feel the prescription is wrong in them?

Mainly the lenses but also the style to be honest I think I shoulda just paid for cheaper ones.

ScRiVs

Mainly the lenses but also the style to be honest I think I shoulda just … Mainly the lenses but also the style to be honest I think I shoulda just paid for cheaper ones.

Well if you went back in and said you didn't feel the lenses were right then I'm sure they'd check them/replace them but not 100% sure about it if you just changed your mind on the frame??

Buyers regret On a customised item means you're not entitled to a refund but Specsavers for example do a 90 day exchange for another pair

Ask nicely you may get refunded on difference

You should ask them at the store, however Specsavers Customer Promise … You should ask them at the store, however Specsavers Customer Promise says the following:At Specsavers, we aim to bring you the highest standards of service and expertise. All our stores are locally owned by professional opticians whose priority is to offer the best in eye care. That’s why you’ll find this promise in all our stores:“We want you to be completely happy with your purchase at Specsavers. If you have any concerns within three months of the date of purchase, we will put it right. No quibble, no fuss.”Your statutory rights are not affected. Please ask in store for full details.

Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 25th Oct 2013

Original Poster

mrwhitelabel

Where from? Buyers regret On a customised item means you're not entitled … Where from? Buyers regret On a customised item means you're not entitled to a refund but Specsavers for example do a 30 day exchange for another pair

arghhhhhhhhh...not what I wanted to hear but thanks bud

No quibble money back guarantee at Specsavers

Original Poster

think

No quibble money back guarantee at Specsavers

Really?

So you don't like the lenses? - If this is the case then you need to go back in there and have them sorted, I assume you need corrective lenses so you obviously need glasses? - If you don't like the frames I am sure they will be happy to sort it out for you, but just a refund may not be possible, as the lenses would have been made for you.

I had the same problem. Went back to Specsavers and they changed them with no problem

I had 2 new pairs of glasses (2 for 1 offer) after an eye test, but the vision just wasn't right. They did a re-test and ordered up another pair of glasses but then they were pretty much the same prescription that I already had. They just gave me my money back and I kept my original pair. I was surprised because that was 3 sets of lenses that they had made (the frames would just go back into stock I would think) and I was not out of pocket at all, they just said that that's how it goes with eyecare and sometimes they will lose out as it were.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants