Groups

Spectacles - Free for Uruguayans

Spectacles Free for Uruguayans - Special in-built ball over the line dectection.

12 Comments

very quick

I might need glasses too, looking at the match on tv it appears to be something like 4-1....

Banned

the dandy p;8925939

I might need glasses too, looking at the match on tv it appears to be … I might need glasses too, looking at the match on tv it appears to be something like 4-1....

you get english tv in wales?:roll:

casparwhite;8925954

you get english tv in wales?:roll:

Nope, British TV.

Banned

the dandy p;8926002

Nope, British TV.

does it show all your programmes in welsh? and why are you speaking/typing in english?

funneh

casparwhite;8926045

does it show all your programmes in welsh? and why are you … does it show all your programmes in welsh? and why are you speaking/typing in english?funneh

You aren't allowed to write in any language other than English on here sadly.
    I don't want to get in to an arguement with a xenophobe, we're all pretty much Americanised any way :thumbsup:

Well done Germany

Banned

Bully;8926250

Well done Germany

Indeed, they were the better team. Of course, I mean it in a more sincere way then someone like you:thumbsup:

Goal should've stood but England were all over the place at the back. Lucky it finished 4-1 in the end.

FilthAndFurry;8926281

Indeed, they were the better team. Of course, I mean it in a more sincere … Indeed, they were the better team. Of course, I mean it in a more sincere way then someone like you:thumbsup:

Oh i mean it! Trust me filthy

Spectacles - Free for English players, for when goalkeepers boot the ball from one side of the pitch to the other without a defender touching it.

v2drinkers;8926638

If true you should spell it ]"argument" and ]"Americanized":whistling:

Hilarious.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846218
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism710
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77

See more discussions