Groups

Speed dating

OK - odd request here and I doubt anyone does have a code but you never know...
    Has anyone got a discount/promotional code for slowdating.com
    I'm about to book a couple of places and a box poped up asking for a code so thought i'd ask.

8 Comments

Sorry hun, I haven't but that looks a great laugh - wish they did it when I was single:w00t:

Original Poster

hannah19790;3187861

Sorry hun, I haven't but that looks a great laugh - wish they did it … Sorry hun, I haven't but that looks a great laugh - wish they did it when I was single:w00t:

I tried it once before, got really fed up of being single one day and noticed there was a space for that night - took the bull by the horns down a couple of vodkas and went - alone hahaa. have persuaded a friend to go with me this time.

dont do what i did and fall over! :lol:

dont forget quidco!

20% too!

Original Poster

loupomm;3187982

20% too!

really???????????:w00t:

Original Poster

OMG - your right i was litrally about to pay woohooo

bellabonkers;3187881

I tried it once before, got really fed up of being single one day and … I tried it once before, got really fed up of being single one day and noticed there was a space for that night - took the bull by the horns down a couple of vodkas and went - alone hahaa. have persuaded a friend to go with me this time.

Sorry I didn't come back:oops:

U'll have fun, specially with a m8 this time :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update610
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions