Groups

speeding fines?

i have just had a notice of intention to prosecute 58mph in a 50 i have a clean licence so just wondering what the crack is how much what points i havent been done for 10 years plus

10 Comments

probably 3 points and sixty squid fine

at least your not asking how to get out of it like usual on here repped

the porter;8182120

cheers boys im sure i was told they allowed for 10 miles per hour over … cheers boys im sure i was told they allowed for 10 miles per hour over obviously not

Its usually 10% for speedo error ,

Banned

My speedo gets stuck at 50 even though I'm doing 57mph (GPS tracking).

In the United Kingdom ACPO guidelines[29] recommend a tolerance level of the speed limit "+10% +2 mph" (e.g., a maximum tolerance in a 30 mph (50 km/h) zone of 30 + (30 × 10% = 3) + 2 = 35 mph). However, each police force or safety camera partnership has the ability to use its discretion when setting the levels at which drivers will be prosecuted.

what car you driving?

Banned

Naughty Porter.

Were you running late for PK.

How was he by the way?

At 58mph you may get offered a speed awareness course if your force support it.

the porter;8182169

ogh well nevermind but it does say on the form depending on the severity … ogh well nevermind but it does say on the form depending on the severity of the offence and on receipt of your admission furthur correspondence will be issued advising you on what to do next i might get lucky get a warning but doubt it

As far as the law is concerned your warning was the speed limit signs. You might get a speed awareness course which will save you points but cost you more.

black gerbil1;8182187

what car you driving?

Relevance? :?

lumoruk;8182144

My speedo gets stuck at 50 even though I'm doing 57mph (GPS tracking).

You should be reported.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions