Found 26th Feb 2010
has anyone heard of speedzap.com and used them before,want too no if it is a legit company....?as i am interested in a car in spain....?but want too make sure everything is cosher before i do the deal ....any help would be appreciated many thanks.....

18 Comments

Site created less than 3 weeks ago would give me major concern

Domain name: speedzap.comAdministrative Contact: Whois Privacy … Domain name: speedzap.comAdministrative Contact: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc. Whois Agent (][IMG]http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=9de093d947047928a9f2ed3869009be0&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=arial&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=underline&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent[/IMG]) +1.4252740657 Fax: +1.4259744730 PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1 C/O speedzap.com Bellevue, WA 98007 USTechnical Contact: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc. Whois Agent (][IMG]http://source.domaintools.com/email.pgif?md5=9de093d947047928a9f2ed3869009be0&face=arial&size=9&color=000000&bgcolor=FFFFFF&face=arial&size=9&color=0000FF&bgcolor=FFFFFF&format[]=underline&format[]=transparent&format[]=transparent[/IMG]) +1.4252740657 Fax: +1.4259744730 PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1 C/O speedzap.com Bellevue, WA 98007 USRegistrant Contact: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc. Whois Agent () Fax: PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1 C/O speedzap.com Bellevue, WA 98007 USStatus: LockedName Servers: dns1.name-services.com dns2.name-services.com dns3.name-services.com dns4.name-services.com dns5.name-services.com[SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Creation date: 08 Feb 2010 17:34:25[/COLOR][/SIZE]Expiration date: 08 Feb 2011 17:34:00

if you use a credit card your covered if you don't get want you paid for.

and if they don't accept credit card then i wouldn't trust them

Original Poster

they said about payin cash to a post office obviously over hear.........then the money goes to a third partie agency they hold onto the money for the car...then the car gets shipped out from spain.....then delivered supposely too my front door i have 20 days too make sure car is what i want then if it is the agency release the money too the seller and everyone is happy ....if im not happy with car the car gets sent back too spain i get me money back from the agency.....strange i no......what do u all think????????????

Banned

if they want cash, run away

simple as

Sounds like a scam, especially with the explanation of a third party holding the money until you are happy with the car, it screams scam to me.

Original Poster

yeah thats what im thinkin specially as the car is an 1.6 merc advantage i think nice car on an 06plate for only 1400quid delivered ...........think i may have mug written on me forehead....?

Banned

1400 quid for a 06 anything is a scam?

the shipping fees alone would be hundreds, plus import duty

the 1400 would about cover shipping and import, then how much is the car?

Stay clear of the deal - and anyway, it'll be lefthand drive. But it is too good to be true and has all the alarm bells of a scam.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/big-mug-250.jpg

Original Poster

harlzter ur so so so very funny ...good one ill stay clear rep left for everyone on this thread thanks too all of u............thanks again......for the car was 1400 by the way....ta

Banned

They sound dodgier than Mike Ashley.

123tylerjames;7963493

harlzter ur so so so very funny ...good one ill stay clear rep left for … harlzter ur so so so very funny ...good one ill stay clear rep left for everyone on this thread thanks too all of u............thanks again......for the car was 1400 by the way....ta

Sorry, couldn't resist lol

Seriously though, didnt the deal seem too good to be true?

Original Poster

yes far too good to be true......at least i havent sent any money or i would be the biggest mug in the world ...lol

who found the car ? cos isnt the above company just a car shipping service or am i missing something, ie these lot wasnt the ones who found the car was they.more the company who will ship the car to you

123tylerjames;7962590

yeah thats what im thinkin specially as the car is an 1.6 merc advantage … yeah thats what im thinkin specially as the car is an 1.6 merc advantage i think nice car on an 06plate for only 1400quid delivered ...........think i may have mug written on me forehead....?

Original Poster

i found the car on the autotrader and the price of it is 1400 pound for an 06 merc 1.6 advantage i think.....speedzap.com is a shipping agency...the car is from spain right hand drive as well....seems dodgey thou cause of price...the price includes all shippin fees aswell

I found a 2005 vauxhall corsa on autotrader for £1000, from the same people as that merc im guessing! I emailed the seller and he told me he'd recently moved to germany and the fact the car was right hand drive meant he had to sell it. Told me the shipping agent would be speedzap so i googled them and found this! Better run the other direction i spose given all that! Cheers guys

omg i just contacted the seller for the same car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just enquired about the same car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x:x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv22
    2. How do you pay your SIPP management fees?22
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?1921
    4. Sim deal with EU calls44

See more discussions