Groups

Spelling mistakes

Tried to help someone get there tv fixed after there screen played up.
    Gave info on where to get help.
    IPad changes a few words in its spell Check without me. Then I get people telling about a few four letter words that are miss spelt.
    All the main stuff, phone,email,name of manage,business name where to get help was cool.

11 Comments

eh?

I have seen the other post. It really shows how some people have nothing better to do. At least you can log off your ipad tonight knowing you have tried to help someone with a warm feeling inside. They log off without that warm feeling. Hope you have a lovely Christmas x

Original Poster

Tryed to help out,and these people thinks it's cool to but in,i no from my heart I was trying to help out because it happen to me.the main thing is I have a link for them to try and fix something we all watch every day.
    (Ps my English was,nt my subject at school.)
    I,m a Chef. LoL
    Also this iPad changes what I type.

Original Poster

Omg thank you goodnight and you have a very very top Christmas.

Link to the said post please?

I would get a refund on the iPad, if you cannot control it's spelling.

LiePad

Editor

seanj007

Tried to help someone get their tv fixed after their screen played up.

I'm pointing that out for educational purposes more so than bullying tactics

OP just because another member corrected your spelling and grammar, doesn't mean your comment wasn't helpful.

Also, blaming the iPad's spellcheck isn't really a good excuse.

seanj007

Tried to help someone get their tv fixed after their screen played … Tried to help someone get their tv fixed after their screen played up.Gave info on where to get help.IPad changes a few words in its spell Check without me. Then I get people telling about a few four letter words that are miss spelt.All the main stuff, phone,email,name of manage,business name where to get help was cool.

BuzzDuraband

I'm pointing that out for educational purposes more so than bullying … I'm pointing that out for educational purposes more so than bullying tactics

Inactive

I would get a refund on the iPad, if you cannot control it's spelling.

Well done sean'. As a Chef you sound like you make a great television engineer. Being a "Double-O" agent, do you also have a licence to kill?

I would consider hiring a better typist than Miss Spelt.

I hope she is only temporary, as her work is not very accurate.

Please remember that a permanent secretary is one that is screwed to the desk.

Miss Moneypenny, perhaps.

Also, your avatar is annoying me.

http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1340188190.gif

You're welcome.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions