Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Spend £11 at Lottoland get £21.75 Quidco cashback

Posted 9th Feb
If you spend over £10 at Lottoland then you get £21.75 cash back.

New customers only - i just used a different email for my lottoland account.

Mine tracked on Quidco within 10 minutes.

Seems like a no brainer!

quidco.com/lottoland
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Just checked. It's not on Quidco.
I think that if they find out that you have multiple accounts, they can refuse to pay out any winnings, so just be careful.
chimp14uk09/02/2020 15:33

I think that if they find out that you have multiple accounts, they can …I think that if they find out that you have multiple accounts, they can refuse to pay out any winnings, so just be careful.

And in fact close accounts thus voiding all payments owed (it is in the T&C's).
09 Feb 1645hrs
It showed the £21+, but on page refresh the figures have changed. Possibly offer is over39870800-iJDno.jpg
39871000-ojgKg.jpgMine still shows the higher amount. Maybe its because i have the premium membership.
markmc99909/02/2020 15:34

And in fact close accounts thus voiding all payments owed (it is in the …And in fact close accounts thus voiding all payments owed (it is in the T&C's).

Ok, well it should work for legitimate new customers and hopefully I'll still get the cash back.
Timmybuktoo09/02/2020 17:17

Ok, well it should work for legitimate new customers and hopefully I'll …Ok, well it should work for legitimate new customers and hopefully I'll still get the cash back.

I've gone for it thanks , it's tracked already...have to say though, it's a shocking site to get around and there's no clue of how much something will cost you before you load the games up.
maccy1i09/02/2020 17:33

I've gone for it thanks , it's tracked already...have to say though, …I've gone for it thanks , it's tracked already...have to say though, it's a shocking site to get around and there's no clue of how much something will cost you before you load the games up.

Yeah its not great at all Wont be using it again!
Timmybuktoo09/02/2020 20:52

Yeah its not great at all Wont be using it again!

Doesn't matter if you get your cashback I ended up playing through £11 and drawing £7 so I'm pleased I saw your post, thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants