Spend securely online with our virtual cards even for standard accounts

Posted 27th Mar
3429041.jpg
Spend securely online with our virtual cards
3429041.jpg

Now more than ever, people are taking their shopping online. Our in-app virtual cards enable you to make secure online payments, with ease.

Quick and easy online shoppingIt’s always a pain when you’re online shopping and you have to dig out your wallet to fill in your card details. With your Revolut app, you can securely access your virtual card details from your phone in a couple of taps. Virtual cards are also ideal for your subscriptions like Netflix and Spotify; you’ll never have to deal with the hassle of updating your payment details because you can’t lose your virtual card.

Create a free in-app disposable cardWhether you’ve been burned by online card fraud before or not, we’ve got an extra secure solution for you: disposable virtual cards.

Every time you make an online payment with your disposable card, we’ll automatically destroy your card details and generate new ones. This means if your card is cloned or used on a fraudulent website, the fraudster won’t be able to make more payments with your card.

How to get started with virtual cards:1. Head to the ‘Cards’ tab in the app
2. Tap the '+' in the top right corner
3. Select 'Virtual' in the 'Add new card' screen
4. For a disposable card, swipe right to the 'Disposable virtual' option and tap the pink button to get your first card
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Is it free?
yes i am a standard customer was able to create for free
soulbladeuk27/03/2020 15:07

yes i am a standard customer was able to create for free

Ah okay great! Do u know if u can link these virtual cards to PayPal?
sorry haven't tried i can't see why not. i would guess a virtual card will just be a debit card
tcarson99227/03/2020 15:18

Ah okay great! Do u know if u can link these virtual cards to PayPal?

I think PayPal & other cyclic charging systems have some automated card expiration date system in place so a single-use card may not satisfy such systems, but obvsly you could try
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions