Spend the day with the Team 17 devs and get paid £10 an hour

Found 22nd Jan
Hey guys, I've just received this email and thought it may be a good opportunity for somebody to go join the devs of Team 17 for the day and be paid £10 an hour for it.

How would you like to meet with the Team17 dev team, and get paid!!

We have an exciting opportunity for you to give us feedback in person with the development team -
Here are the details!

• Are you free this week on Friday, 26th January for the day?
  • Do you live within two hours travel of the Team17 offices in Wakefield, West Yorkshire? You can check our webpage to see where we are - team17.com/con…ct/
  • If so, would you like to spend the day with us to give feedback to the development team?
  • We have only a small amount of slots available so make sure you get your email sent asap!

Q. How long will I get to spend with the development team?
A. We would like the session to start at 10.00 a.m., and finish around 16.00. These times will be confirmed in your attendance confirmation email.

Q. Tell me about the gratuities I will get for attending!
A. We'll pay you £10.00 per hour you are here with us, we'll feed you pizza, and we'll also pay your travel expenses.

Q. I would love to attend but need to check some details. When is the deadline?
A. The deadline for letting me know is Tuesday, 23rd January 2018 by 14.00 GMT.

Q. I would love to attend! How do I apply?
A. If you would like to attend, please email me - janey@team17.com - and let me know your location, your age, and approximately how many hours you've played The Escapists 2.

Q. How old do I need to be to visit?
A. We need you to be over 16 years of age. There is no upper age limit.

Q. Is there anything else you will need from me?
A. We will ask you to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement when you arrive. This means that you cannot talk about anything you see, say, or do while you are here, to anyone.

If you have any more questions, email me - janey@team17.com.
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
33112321-AVZGO.jpg
£60 as a one off payment is ok as im looking for work but should you previously played the game as i have never heard of it.
Is it cash in hand?
Buzzband are you going?
deleted8996
Ahh, developers of so many top games back on the Amiga, mostly: Alien Breed, Superfrog, Body Blows, Project X and Worms.
Misslovely1 h, 15 m ago

£60 as a one off payment is ok as im looking for work but should you …£60 as a one off payment is ok as im looking for work but should you previously played the game as i have never heard of it. Is it cash in hand?Buzzband are you going?

I'm assuming you'd get an hour or so trying out new projects. Then give feedback on what you think could be improved. Be it gameplay, graphics, advertisment etc.
Then the rest could be a tour of the studio and some other bits.

Shame I don't live local or I would've signed up for it.
Would be awkward for most people knowing you had dodgy backups of most of their games collection back in the day

Atari ST, Amiga, PS1, PC etc
Don't feel so well all of a sudden.......
33114200-fXad9.jpg

just a shame I live to far away
deleted899622nd Jan

Ahh, developers of so many top games back on the Amiga, mostly: Alien …Ahh, developers of so many top games back on the Amiga, mostly: Alien Breed, Superfrog, Body Blows, Project X and Worms.

...and best of all they thought Stuart Campbell was a knob before it was cool
I live in dewsbury and applied, I used to cut the grass and hedges on the property when I worked as a landscape gardener
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 23rd Jan
Snakeyes6465 h, 4 m ago

I live in dewsbury and applied, I used to cut the grass and hedges on the …I live in dewsbury and applied, I used to cut the grass and hedges on the property when I worked as a landscape gardener

I think it's moved, it's not in the old office in Ossett I don't think.
Krooner35 m ago

I think it's moved, it's not in the old office in Ossett I don't think.

I know, it is in wakey now not ossett.
Snakeyes64623 m ago

I know, it is in wakey now not ossett.

I did my school work experience there. Pretty much just played Worms 2 expansions and made tea for a fortnight.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions