Spend your Nectar points at eBay

Found 20th Sep 2014
I don't know if posted in the past but I find out today that you can use you nectar Points on Ebay.

You will need to link your Nectar and eBay accounts before you can redeem points for eBay vouchers.(https://reward.ebay.co.uk/rwdwebui/nectar/myebay/main)

In order to set up your account to redeem, you will need to have a Nectar online account.

Convert points in multiples of 500, with a minimum of 500 points (£2.50 eBay voucher) and a maximum of 40,000 points per voucher (£200 eBay voucher).

Vouchers are created and stored in My eBay and are available for you to select during checkout.

Use your eBay voucher against any purchase on eBay over £10, including postage & packing.

Multiple eBay vouchers can be used in one transaction.
You must use Paypal at checkout in order to use your eBay vouchers.

You can use another method to top up when you pay for the items.

eBay vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issuance.

You'll still collect Nectar points on the total amount paid (excluding postage costs or any add-ons), even if you use eBay vouchers to pay in part or full.

Points cannot be refunded once converted into eBay vouchers.

You cannot currently convert your points to an eBay voucher on a mobile device, you'll need to be using a desktop computer.
Community Updates
10 Comments
Is there a deal in here somewhere?
Just another way to use your Nectar points. Could be useful for some.
good deal
IamMT

Is there a deal in here somewhere?

Yes it is. Because you can buy anything you like to on eBay and in better price!!
Can you spend your Nectar points in Argos online/instore
this is soo old!!! cold
Thanks for taking the time to post. I have over £100 in nectar points and had no idea they can be spent on ebay! Thnks
iyesha87

this is soo old!!! cold

Well I didn't know about this and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Thanks OP, I appreciate your effort. Heat added.
This is same as spending it anywhere .
so iv used you're comparison. I have 4,444 points and they are worth £22.22.
so I think I'd rather use them somewhere else
exeter1984

Yes it is. Because you can buy anything you like to on eBay and in better … Yes it is. Because you can buy anything you like to on eBay and in better price!!

Given it is now in Misc suggests the Mods agreed it wasn't a deal per-se.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants