Found 10th Jun 2009
When I log on to ipoints and look at the stuff you can spend your ipoints on, I can see a £5 odeon voucher for 1200 points. If my brother goes on and looks at the exact same page, he doesnt see that voucher.

I thought everyone had the same rewards???

1. Misc
  2. Odeon
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Odeon
8 Comments

That's weird, I have 2 ipoints accounts, the £5 voucher shows in one but not in the other and also doesn't show if I'm logged out

Original Poster

I didnt know you could have 2 accounts?

I just assumed that everyone had the same stuff for the same amount of points

kelly_o_fanatic;5456697

I didnt know you could have 2 accounts?I just assumed that everyone had … I didnt know you could have 2 accounts?I just assumed that everyone had the same stuff for the same amount of points

You can't really but I just use different email addys and clear cookies before using it ;-)

ipoints dont do the £5 voucher anymore, its only £10 now, think its 2400 points

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;5456758

ipoints dont do the £5 voucher anymore, its only £10 now, think its 2400 p … ipoints dont do the £5 voucher anymore, its only £10 now, think its 2400 points

How do you know, because if its not showing in your account it might not mean that they dont do it, since its showing in 2 out of 4 accounts so far in this thread

It's definitely still available on my account

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/jamesceekay/ipoints.jpg

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;5456758

ipoints dont do the £5 voucher anymore, its only £10 now, think its 2400 p … ipoints dont do the £5 voucher anymore, its only £10 now, think its 2400 points

Well, I have just ordered 2 x £5 ODEON vouchers.

Maybe they will send me a £10 one if they dont have any £5s, but you can definitely still order anyway, if it shows up on your account that is!

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;5468079

Well, I have just ordered 2 x £5 ODEON vouchers.Maybe they will send me a … Well, I have just ordered 2 x £5 ODEON vouchers.Maybe they will send me a £10 one if they dont have any £5s, but you can definitely still order anyway, if it shows up on your account that is!

Got my vouchers yesterday, and they have sent me 2 x £5 Odeon vouchers.

I really dont understand why some people can order them and others cant, but they definitely still have them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions