Groups

Spending money

Just wondered if i am the only one that thinks this website actually makes me spend more money than i actually mean to, i know i make savings but in the long run im surely spending more, maybe i need to get rid of my debit card... its a bad influence, was never like this before i had it.

Just thought i would share my feelings... anyone feeel the same

16 Comments

No one makes you spend money. and just because its a good deal doesn't mean you have to buy it

bigflump

No one makes you spend money. and just because its a good deal doesn't … No one makes you spend money. and just because its a good deal doesn't mean you have to buy it

+1

I know what you mean, I was the same about a year ago, bought loads of stuff I didn't really need. I've calmed it down recently but spent £70 I didn't really need to on M&S toys the other day.

It's best if you don't use credit and only buy what you can afford.

Original Poster

yeah i am getting a bit carried away. I think im making up for the time i didnt have a debit card, im 20 and only just got one. so been waiting for a while. But i think once christmas is over ill settle down, its not just gifts for other people i am buying, im like, Oh why not treat my self.

But i should budget a bit better!

Banned

getting a debit card was the worst thing that ever happened to me

Original Poster

yeah i love those deals not that im a sucker for them :P

Im a sucker for the tech

Just bought that sony camera yesterday. my excuse, a christmas pressy to myself and girlfried, not totally justified but on its way

LOL,well my daft buys included, quad roller skates (i'm 34), an animatronic dinosaur at £250, a laptop, virbrating exercise plate thing and loads and loads of shoes.

Thats just a few I can think of, there are many more. All under control now though.

Yes! I am a sucker for a bargain. Its very easy to get carried away, especially at Christmas!

Banned

dcx_badass

Common sense usually solves this problem.

sex usually solves grumpiness as well

mo money mo problems

My hubby hates me coming on here because I can't resist a good deal and it ends up costing us a fortune!

I just get what I need (or think i should have)
    If I don't need it (or dont really need to have it), I forward the link to my freinds/ fam to see if it interests them. Then just use topcashback and get meself a bonus / commission through that!

Banned

yeahbutitsnotfree

I just get what I need (or think i should have)If I don't need it (or … I just get what I need (or think i should have)If I don't need it (or dont really need to have it), I forward the link to my freinds/ fam to see if it interests them. Then just use topcashback and get meself a bonus / commission through that!

forwarding a link doesnt earn you cahback lol

I look at it this way - the site enables me to get the things I would have bought anyway a lot cheaper freeing up some money to buy the things I wouldn't have bought

worto03

I look at it this way - the site enables me to get the things I would … I look at it this way - the site enables me to get the things I would have bought anyway a lot cheaper freeing up some money to buy the things I wouldn't have bought

+1, savings i`ve made buying things i wanted or pressies etc,using codes,vouchers,free delivery etc.so all good from me !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update58
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745

See more discussions